STRATEGIC COMMAND CUP 2003-rules and applies

DalmatiaPartisan

We already have league so lets play SC cup. I hope You ll like my suggestion! 8)

Rules:

1.all applied players are divided into 4 groups-depending of how many players involved each group will have equal nr. of players-so if 20 players apply-each group will have 5 players.

2.In group-players play league system (1 game against each oponnent)-first 2 players go through to the Q-finals.If it happens that players have the same nr. of points- player who won their game goes through. If more than 2 players with the same score, then bidding system makes decision. If more players with the same score bidding system decides who goes through.

4. games will be played in Z-league rules. If both players agree to play some other type or scenario its valid.If both players agree cup game result can be used also in Z-league as a result.

5. For win player gets 3 points, draw is 1point and loss 0.

6. First 4 players on Z-league list will be seeded so they cant be in the same group in the first round. If players highly ranked on Z-league dont apply next player with the best rank will be seeded.

7. In q-finals players play only 1 game. To win in semi finals and finals player must win 2 games.

8. 1. - 1st round of group matches will start after draw(19.9.03).

9. games will be played in random order - so each player from the group can play more matches in the same time with other opponents from the group. There will 3-4 matches in the group.(currently 18 pl. applied-4 groups).

10. player who wants to play group game starts a formal challenge to any or all players in the same group. Challenged players respond and they agree details like bidding and playing time. If the challenged player doesnt respond in 15 days he losses game.

11. if the first round matches are not finished till november 15th - 1 st player on the ladder, or next one if player is involved in game decides which side is winning(like Terif s reviews of the games in the past) - if it happens that side which is in better position is trying to avoid match - it will be easily seen from the forum.

12. plan is to finish 1st round till the 15.11. 2003 and to go through to the q-finals.

If U have any suggestions be free and write, or just apply for some more fun.Current applies(18 players):

APPLIES(so far 19 players)

seeded players:

1. TERIF(Ger)

2. ZAPPSWEDEN (Swe)

3. RAMBO(USA)

4. HOMBRE PLIN(Esp)

unseeded players:

- LEOPARD (USA)

- SAND CASTLE (USA)

- DALMATIA PARTISAN (Cro)

- CANNON FODDER (Eng)

- WACHTMEISTER (USA)

- CRO PANZER(Cro)

- COMRADE TRAPP(USA)

- CURRY

- GARIBALDI 11(Ita)

- OAK (Sin)

- DRAGONHEART (Aut)

- DREW88 (USA)

- ERRANTRECCE1 (Can)

- ARCHIBALD (Sco)

- SERBIAN (Yug)

Draw on friday, 19.september 2003

[ September 18, 2003, 03:38 AM: Message edited by: DalmatiaPartisan ]

great!

It seems that we got started-5 players in the first day applied for cup and few more will do it tommorow. Possible day of groups draw would be friday, 12 September - and of course last day of applies for the cup or if enough players apply we can make draw earlier.

Groups draw would be made in co-ordination of few players. Other player(s) who wants to help me gives random number for each player who applies.

Of course-I dont know the numbers and I make group schedule by numbers-random. For example group A would be nr. 1,9,11,16,20. Player who gives random numbers to players sends the post in the same moment as I send group schedule by numbers for each group. Also, seeded players from z-league will take nr.1-4.

Ok, I am in.

2 question emerges:

1) Will there be Time limits for Walk Over? Look what happened to Ryder Cup, some players are still not heard from.

2) Using Z-League then means we play 1939 Fall Weiss 1:8 unless BOTH players agree on something else?

[ September 11, 2003, 10:42 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Zapp questions:

1. - 1st round of group matches will start after draw(19.9.03).

- games will be played in random order - so each player from the group can play more matches in the same time with other opponents from the group. There will 3-4 matches in the group.(currently 18 pl. applied-4 groups).

- player who wants to play group game starts a formal challenge to any or all players in the same group. Challenged players respond and they agree details like bidding and playing time. If the challenged player doesnt respond in 15 days he losses game.

- if the first round matches are not finished till november 15th - 1 st player on the ladder, or next one if player is involved in game decides which side is winning(like Terif s reviews of the games in the past) - if it happens that side which is in better position is trying to avoid match - it will be easily seen from the forum.

-plan is to finish 1st round till the 15.11. 2003 and to go through to the q-finals.

2. Correct - if both players agree to use some other game system(scenario, bidding) they play the game the way it is agreed.

If You have any other solutions I d be gratefull to hear from any player about rules...

I hope this is the good way(time limits for 1st round) to keep interested players online-and those who were not interested will lose matches because of the limits.APPLIES(so far 17 players)

seeded players:

1. TERIF(Ger)

2. RAMBO(USA)

3. HOMBRE PLIN(Esp)

4. ZAPPSWEDEN (Swe)

unseeded players:

- LEOPARD (USA)

- SAND CASTLE (USA)

- DALMATIA PARTISAN (Cro)

- CANNON FODDER (Eng)

- WACHTMEISTER (USA)

- CRO PANZER (Cro)