AAR Announcement!

SuperTed

The first installment is complete! It is very short and intended to be just a simple introduction, but it should whet everybody's appetite for the "real" installments. Once it has cleared the editing hurdle, a new thread will be started to house the entire show.

Stay tuned...

IMO it's taking way too long for the editors to approve this stuff. We're not talking company secrets here. Why can't the AAR just get posted here directly by SuperTed? Over at Matrix the testers just post their AAR's directly and it really keeps up the interest.

[ May 02, 2002, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: Elmo ]

Originally posted by Elmo:

IMO it's taking way too long for the editors to approve this stuff. We're not talking company secrets here. Why can't the AAR just get posted here directly by SuperTed? Over at Matrix the testers just post their AAR's directly and it really keeps up the interest.

Elmo,

Your wish is granted! :D

[ May 02, 2002, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: SuperTed ]

Originally posted by SuperTed:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Elmo:

Elmo,

You wish is granted! :D </font>

Originally posted by Elmo:

What took you so long? ;)

Elmo,

Hubert and I wanted to be sure we were on the same page with the first couple installments. Now that we are, I can post whatever I want. So, the X-rated versions are a go! :eek:

Originally posted by SuperTed:

Elmo,

Hubert and I wanted to be sure we were on the same page with the first couple installments. Now that we are, I can post whatever I want. So, the X-rated versions are a go! :eek: [/QB]

Whuzzat, sex AND wargaming!? :D

Together?!!! :eek:

Is that legal? :confused:

B

Originally posted by Barticus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SuperTed:

Elmo,

Hubert and I wanted to be sure we were on the same page with the first couple installments. Now that we are, I can post whatever I want. So, the X-rated versions are a go! :eek:

Whuzzat, sex AND wargaming!? :D

Together?!!! :eek:

Is that legal? :confused:

B[/QB]</font>

• 2 weeks later...