ronald reagan celebration

boninza

I am sitting here and reading the little red-red-riding hood.

And see the RRRH is eaten by the EVIL wolf, and see the hunter come and saves her form the wolfs gut. SEE A MIRACLE.

I will run out and form a church, the holy church of RRRH. It is written in the holý fairy tale by the big prophet HC Andersen. (i hope it is him, or was it the prophets Grim) It must be true. You better confess to the RRRH or else you will be damn to hell. (the wolfs belly)

And see its written that everybody must on every sunday go out the pick flowers to their grandma.

HALLELULJA ! !! !! !!!

And see the son is born from RRRH, the holy spirit made her pregnant and the messias i born to free of from the Wolfs....

It is written, it is true.......

Amen Hallelulja

Sing with my Halleluja......

(freedom of religon Yes, but keep it for yourself and dont tell others about your beliefs)

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What it is! Ask your Mama what it is! Everybody has called upon God at one time or another. the only time non believers ask for help from God is when they are in the hospital or jail. there bodies can do nothing else as it is put under Subjection to Christ. God goes agaist our human nature. It is part of our human nature to repulse ourselves away from God.

the fact that some people preach might not be becouse they are preachers. God may be a way of life for them. Just like beer and slutts and playing games is a way of life for you. What do you talk about all the time?

It is said you will be condemned or acquitted by your tongue. Every word is power, the very words you speak have a life of its own.

So why should anybody stop preaching just becouse you are in the room and don't want to listen to them?

There is a better life out there. God is your creator he will use you any way he see's fit!

In the end some will see God and still curse him, calling the mountians to fall on them rather than exept Christ.

In fact we have all seen God, Just look at Nature.

A house devided can not stand. it is Gods way or the highway!

So you can believe or not believe, eather way you are a fool. A fool for Christ I would rather be tongue.gif

[ June 21, 2004, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: waltero ]

This celebration has lasted for 11 days now, I'm getting a little tired, what with all the hoopla. I'm wondering, how long do traditional celebrations last for other emphatic personas in the rest of the world/history? Are we establishing our own "SC" tradition?

Little surprise that Raygun brings out all the right-wing neanderthals to start sabre rattling and bible bashing. Kind of reminds me of the usual divisive politics so favoured by conservatives everywhere.

Time to move this whole thread to wear it belongs... the general forum, let the hyenas and vultures feed on the rotting carcass.

...long live the revolution...

AND STOP QUOTING SCRIPTURE AT ME YOU ZEALOTS :mad: :mad: IF I WANTED THAT SORT OF **** I WOULDN'T BE AT A WARGAMING THREAD. GO PEDDLE YOUR ANCIENT BELIEFS TO SOME OTHER HEATHEN TRIBE. I DON'T WANT TO BE SAVED, OR NEED TO BE SAVED BY THE LIKES OF YOU FOOLS!!!

K: are we talking about masturbation yet? ;)

Okay, we can now get back to business, before being the interuptions, the praising of President Ronald Reagan.

Mr. Reagan, we love & miss you. You're contributions were appreciated, at least by me. I grew up in the 1980's in Michigan & remember everybody calling you a war monger. Everybody feared the Russians & you mixing it up with nuclear weapons. Things turned out well, as you stood up to the Russians (or Soviets back then) & NEVER FIRED A SHOT! We slept well with you at the helm, the economy rebounded, & you put class into the office.

I remember as a kid listening to your speeches & announcements. You gave a clear mission statement & knew what you were going to do when trouble came.

As Gov. of California you stood up to those hippies, nice smile.gif

Late in your office, you stepped in at the Major League Baseball (MLB) All-Star game & announced a couple of games!!! I loved it! Baseball & a strong America!

Prayers going out to one of the greatest Country/Gospel singers & legends, Mr. Buck Owens, who has been hospitalized at age 74.

We need more cowboys, honor, & legends in the States. Leave the materialistic things behind, for they rust & thieves steal. Live & walk by the Spirit.

Get well soon Buck smile.gif

buckxmas2.gif