Mods

StugIII

I know this is alot to ask but would it be possible to make the BMP files availible before the game is released so those interested in Modding them can get a head start?

This could also stir up even more interest in the game. :D

Erick, you modslut!

I take it you intend to get the game? Let this be fair warning, that in spite of what ever mods you choose to make or install, I'm looking forward to crushing you in a game. As soon as it is released, I expect a file from you to appear in my inbox.

I agree BB. I think there is one City graphic, and one Capital graphic. However, I would like the less politically correct German flag, and I would also like a better overall city graphic... it kinda looks like a factory right now... which I guess may be suitable, but still...

I'm sure someone will do an entire war-room overhaul at some point, like the MODS we got for CM that changed the entire look of the game.

Originally posted by Hubert Cater:

Correct on the city graphics, but I would be interested as well to see what someone else will come up with in terms of MOD's smile.gif

Does that mean you may release those files before the game's released? ;)

Originally posted by Hubert Cater:

Not right now unfortunatly ;)

Let us parse this response:

</font>

• Not right now - could be later? </font>
  • unfortunatly -it would be better if it were changed, and the exciting prospect of change has caused a spelling error by the author? </font>
  • ;) - Sly reference to future change? </font>

Hope springs eternal.