Someone know about the SC2???

Jhon

Bullwinkle --- Here we go again, you're stalking me. What's with you non-competitive spirit all about? Wouldn't you want the best skill players to test your software? Granted, this is a game & not a pacemaker, but what is your purpose? Let me guess, you're a Democrat from New York, milking a check from somebody.

Work on your SC game, be competitive. Competition is a good thing. Apply a competitive spirit to whatever you do, work, play, golf, women, life, religion, SC, etc. Bullwinkle, don't be another deadbeat American, sitting around in a bar with a bunch of losers bitching about people who are successful. Quit watching the news, free your mind. Am I getting thru your thick Moosehead? You need a timeout. Regroup. Take inventory of your attitude.

"What you need is a change of habit" --- one of the lamest movies & songs by Elvis Presley...quoted for the lame Democrat from New York.

"Ich Bin Lekgendo" --- That's Rambo German for "I am a Legend".

Rambo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OUT

[ July 30, 2003, 01:37 AM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

"Ich Bin Lekgendo" --- That's Rambo German for "I am a Legend".

Rambo OUT

Reminds me on the Simpsons episode with Abe Simpson & J.F.K. in WW2 on a PTO in the Pacific Ocean. J.F.K: "Ich bin ein Berliner". Abe Simpson: "Shoot him, he is a Nazi!"

"Self-praisenko stinks" - xwormwood english to whom it may concern...

;):rolleyes::D

I believe the most important part of this thread is Hubert saying "In due time" as well as being the first response. Makes me believe that something is pending, and soon.

Additionally, beta testers should come from the better players, but only the better players that know how to find bugs, errors, etc, as well as give constructive criticism. Lastly they should have no lives so that they can devote untold hours to the beta testing. :cool: