hum

pino

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is politics. dont try and get clever with me.

its politics by defenition. and this is a no politics board. so once again leave your ego-centric nonsense on a forum that cares. dont talk to me about conditioning your the one regurgitating information like you have been brainwashed, i suggest next time you make an accusation you actualy think about it for a second.

come live in Romania - life is cheap, we got absolutely amazing 'I will get laid for free' chicks and in huge quantity, you can do whatever you want and if u mess with the law, well, it'll will only cost you some cash ... true freedom, eh?

Everything from above is true if you earn at least 800-1k EUR :D

Well, its like when you dont have a job, you get money, if you have a handicap you get some money,...

And no, it's not because we are lazy, but because in Belgium, we care about eachother (no mather what their skinn collor is)

But to get al these wonderfull thing, we have to give 50% of our money that we get to the state.

May look like it's a lot, but if you lose your job, you als get some money.

@rambo: maybe it is good for your wallet to live in the states, but there are other things that influence a choice to live somewhere, like family&friends, a job, the feeling you have with that country, when you walk in its streets.. the culture you share ;)

Belgium rocks, whole of it pino :D

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

Dude, America has more culture than Europe, we've got an entire melting pot of people. Enjoy McDonald's, "La Big Mac", & don't put nasty mayonaise on your fries, son.

-Legend

"We don't live in America and we're not sorry..."

THE SOUNDS

Before extolling the virtues of Bush's America

1. Read "The politics of Good and Evil" by Peter Singer.

2. Objectively watch "bowling for colombine" and compare the statistics of gun related murders of the U.S to Canada; and.

Then try and convince all the non-US citizens on this board just how superior you really are.

I live in Australia, and I am disgusted with the way our culture has capitulated to that of George Dubbya's. This topic has become a 'political' topic. Nothing wrong with that, but in my opinion it's a shame that so many rednecks play wargames....

As a U.S. refusnik, I'd like all the flag waving propaganda left to the low brows in the general forums.

Simmer JJR...Simmer!! Let the facts speak for themselves. Where is the most robust economy? Where do human beings get the most reward for their endeavors, sacrifices. What is the most generous country on the planet? Where is the influx of immigrants, both legal and illegal, the greatest?

Simple facts, just like SC, simply eloquent, not perfect, but the best there is. smile.gif

"Dude, America has more culture than Europe"

Bwahahaha, America culture?????Don't make me laugh!!

What do you guys have???Some big statue in New York and some art gallry's full with paintings you BOUGHT from European artists because you can't make them yourself...America hasn't got 1 famous painter...

So you really think that America has got more culture then Europe because so maney people from diffrent culture live together?Well,come to Brussels or Paris, then you will see how maney diffrent cultures live together WITHOUTH murdering eachother(or us)

"let me summarize: u care about each other, except about walloons "

Euhm no, I just think they suck, thats a mather of opinion, not racism. And the problem with these people is just that a lot of tax money of the Nort(Flanders;where I live) goes to Wallonie and we have some huge political problems with them

but I don't hate them, it's not their fault they suck

And @Stoat; yeah Canade rules, would be the 2nd country where I would live in (after Belgium ofcourse:D)

(And US the last of all Western countries)