Who is number #1 these days?

Kuniworth

I would bet all my money on TTerif. Unfortunately the battle for the crown has been crippled for like a year or so.

Zapp and Terif won't play each other. Dragon is rusty, many of the old heroes are gone, panzerliga is isolated from the rest of the world. All this makes the battle for the crown a rather boring affair.

I'd say lets finish the sc-era with a last all come together shoot-out. Forget old brawls and fights, lets fight it out one last time.

If you not agree, lets do a fresh start when sc 2 gets here(you hear me Terif and Zapp?)...

Kuniworth. As I have stated before, I will play and beat anyone that needs to be beaten (Terif included ofcourse). smile.gif

As far as in any sports or game, if you claim to be the best you gotta play the best.

Since Terif "ran off" I am the new champ, simple.

I am quite sure he wont tolerate me saying this and that he will post here quite soon trying to portrait me as a monster or the baddest man on the planet since Hitler. However, no one can have the cake and eat it. A title that is not defended is a paper title.

If this community needs a champ I am willing to fight for that title.

Zappsweden >>>>>>>>>>> OUT :D

[ October 31, 2004, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Bah, you can claim to be whatever - or whomever - you like. Be it Roger Rabbit, president, master of the universe, god... whatever...that doesn´t make it real even if noone defends his ´title´ :eek: .

If even nearly 50 losses against one player and many, many more against others don´t show you the reality, then nobody can help you tongue.gif .

BTW in SC there is no title to defend. Play a good game and have fun with it. If you are a good player be happy, if not then learn and improve so you can give a good fight in the future.

@Rambo

You have the better situation overseas...you are No1 there ....here in europe there is much more competition....there is a bulk of good players as beside Terif there is zapp,kuni,avatar (now in Germany),sombra and some other good players.

So enjoy to be No 1 of the world ..outside europe :D

I haven't seen Dragonheart or Kuniworth beat Rambo lately, nor Avatar fairly tongue.gif

DH is the only competition for him when he's interested in fighting.

Zapp is good, but I have taken him my last 2 games ;) He however was extremely with poor poor dice and more interested in a "Challenge Match"

Terif plays, I have a game going with currently. <but I need to play a guy 10Xs to get the feel for him> He is still damned good. Someone could likely beat him though who was aggressive enough. It's just who has that sort of aggressive attitude of Rambo or Zapp? Has anyone outside those two beat him anyways...

Regardless the Euros aren't challening on this Forum anyways. Here I have to admit it's a honest toss up between Me, Rambo and Zapp at the moment. DH comes here or there and he's deadly if he's playing...

Originally posted by Liam:

I haven't seen Dragonheart or Kuniworth beat Rambo lately, nor Avatar fairly tongue.gif

DH is the only competition for him when he's interested in fighting.

Zapp is good, but I have taken him my last 2 games ;) He however was extremely with poor poor dice and more interested in a "Challenge Match"

Terif plays, I have a game going with currently. <but I need to play a guy 10Xs to get the feel for him> He is still damned good. Someone could likely beat him though who was aggressive enough. It's just who has that sort of aggressive attitude of Rambo or Zapp? Has anyone outside those two beat him anyways...

Regardless the Euros aren't challening on this Forum anyways. Here I have to admit it's a honest toss up between Me, Rambo and Zapp at the moment. DH comes here or there and he's deadly if he's playing...

Thats why i did not play for 4ths...you know EU2 was calling me ;)

another thing is that i dont play that much anymore like in former days ....but.... the past week i contacted you several times on ICQ....either your answer was "playing eu2" :D (understandable)...or i did not get an answer at all :mad: ...ok i forgive you :D

Bah Euros are not challenging....AFAIK the Raidercup was never won by the USA Team. tongue.gif