The greatest profiles in the forum - Kuni's forum awards

Kuniworth

Well not only NHL give away awards. Here is my awards for this forum-season.

* FORUM MOST LMAO WHEN WRITING REPLIES AT HOME AWARD

Kuniworth

* BEST PLAYER

- Terif the terrible

* MOST MYSTERIOUS DISAPPEARENCE AWARD

Sven 1969

* Kuniworth's congressional medal of honor;

CvM/Otto/Hubert

* In the deepest Mordor-land award;

Jim "I,m Rambo's accomplice" Boggs

* MOST INSANE SUGGESTION

Liam(for the complaint-thread)

*MVP-AWARD

Terif the terrible

* FUNNIEST DISCUSSION

Rambo(for the identity-discussion of the asshole/legend)

* KUNI REMEMBRANCE AWARD

Waltero

Hueristic

* WORST ON HANDLING LOSSES EVER AWARD

Brian the wise

* ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Hombreplin

* KUNI FAIR-PLAY AWARD

Zappsweden

* MOST OVERESTIMATED PLAYER

John J. Rambo

* MOST UNDERESTIMATED PLAYER

Shaka of Carthage

* MOST INNOVATIVE/CRAZY PLAYER

Hueristic

* WORST PLAYER AWARD

Heavy junk

* BEST GAME AWARD

Rambo vs ZappSweden, zap wins

[ May 22, 2003, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

and our next award....MOST SILLY PREDICTIONS BY SOMEONE FROM A NATION UNABLE TO DEFEND HERSELF......and the winner is:

Kuniworth!:posted February 17, 2003 04:39 a.m.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JerseyJohn, the world dont protest to protect Saddam Hussein but against the cruelty of war. I was one of 5-10 million demonstratin on saturday to show my support for peaceful ways to solve this conflict. Collin Powells evidence have not succeeded in convincing nor the security counsil as well as Germany and France about how important a war is.

There are two reasons to let the weapon-inspectors get more time;

1. A war would mean that millions of the iraqi-population would die. During the gulf-war 1991 USA launched 10 cruisingmissiles for the first 40 days. Now Bush plan to launch 800(!) in the first 2 days and let me tell you, there is no such thing as "smart weapons". Some of my friends here in Sweden have seen the devastation on children last time bombs fell on iraq. It´s horryfing stories they tell, how children dies in tornment by exploding bombs containing little plastic pieces carvin up all of their bodies. This is what war is, the civilians will take the mainblow.

2. If attackin-wars are allowed the whole fundation which the UN stands on is destroyed. All international politics are baased on the fact that all countries can defend themself but not be aggressive against others. And quite frankly, the evidence presented by Powell hasnt been to convincing.

So with all due respect, lets increase the number of weapon-inspectors and give this some time before goin to war.

--------------------

"those men on white horses are terrifying....but we´ll match them with our lancers!"

Napoleon I

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Must be living at Mom's & has an addictive nature award --- Waltero, this dude played 3-weeks solid without a break. "Day & Night, Night & Day". I bet you $50 Mom had to pull the plug on his computer. She had to put a gun to his head to resign from the leader. Better to be addicted to SC than crack.

* Psycho player award --- Hueristic, this dude played like a bat of Hell (Heaven). This guy would take the crews of ships & invade if possible.

* Nice guys --- JollyGuy, 82nd Ready, DutchStorm, Tortsen, D. Brown. They don't come nicer than them.

* If I'm losing, you're cheating award --- IrishGuards, we miss you. Your Axis play was rather unique.

* Most Legit Guy --- Jimmy Boggs (Made). This guy is untouchable & deserves alot of respect.

* Bowl Smoking Award --- Tommy Joad, dude had some tricky moves. He sent out the transports like a man possessed...

* Mr. Paranoid Freak --- Mike Anderson, you're one weird dude. You beat out everybody by a mile. You need to see a Doctor.

* I Walk to a different drum Award --- Immer Etwas, join the Poet Society.

[ May 22, 2003, 11:21 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

Disorder --- Guess what? As Americans, we don't care. WMD, UN, whatever... All I know is I saw perfectly good planes flown into buildings, pilots slaughtered, & people jumping from a burning building.

"You're either with us, or against us." --- G.W. Bush.

You posted your opinion, I posted the Truth.

Rambo-Hollywood.

SeaWolf

Many Thanks, I can only accept on behalf of -- and representing all of -- the fine Band of Brothers of this forum, most especially my friend SeaWolf_48. Once again, my thanks.

disorder

I'd forgotten all about that entry by our distinguished friend. Very pleased that you didn't.

My congratulations to Kuniworth -- It's a fine thing when one sets out to bestow and is bestowed upon in turn. smile.gif

[ May 23, 2003, 02:01 AM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

ummm.....

Biggest Rome Clone......... Rambo!

Biggest Contributor........ CvM, he has made more campaigns then Hubert

Biggest on the Forums................ Jersey John

What the hell are you talking about???.......... Immer Etwas

Most SC2 Suggestions............. Edwin P

Where did you go????........ Hueristic

OH AND THIS JUST CAME IN FROM THE KUNI JURY....

- RETIRING FOR FORUM NOT UP TO STANDARD AWARD

Les the sarge(again again and yet again)

- MOST FIGHTING SPIRIT(The kuni-kampf award)

John J Rambo

- MOST GAY-PARANOIA AWARD

Jersey John

- MOST CONFUSED AWARD

Hubert when confronted about beeing Rambo

[ May 23, 2003, 12:53 PM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

Originally posted by disorder:

and our next award....MOST SILLY PREDICTIONS BY SOMEONE FROM A NATION UNABLE TO DEFEND HERSELF......and the winner is:

Kuniworth!:posted February 17, 2003 04:39 a.m.

JerseyJohn, the world dont protest to protect Saddam Hussein but against the cruelty of war. I was one of 5-10 million demonstratin on saturday to show my support for peaceful ways to solve this conflict. Collin Powells evidence have not succeeded in convincing nor the security counsil as well as Germany and France about how important a war is.

There are two reasons to let the weapon-inspectors get more time;

1. A war would mean that millions of the iraqi-population would die. During the gulf-war 1991 USA launched 10 cruisingmissiles for the first 40 days. Now Bush plan to launch 800(!) in the first 2 days and let me tell you, there is no such thing as "smart weapons". Some of my friends here in Sweden have seen the devastation on children last time bombs fell on iraq..

2. If attackin-wars are allowed the whole fundation which the UN stands on is destroyed.

Well lets see how I managed;

1. Children died(RIGHT)

2. Millions would die(wrong)

3. No weapons of massdestruction found in large quantities(RIGHT)

2 out of 3 is not that bad, but I was wrong obviously...millions did not die. Im of course honoured receiving this award tongue.gif

kuniworth-- you forgot #4--

If attackin-wars are allowed the whole fundation which the UN stands on is destroyed.

my post was a knee-jerk reaction to your giving an award for "worst player". this was not necessary, whoever YOU decide to put there. poking fun is great but heaping it up on someone is not necessary,unless the object is to drive people away from the game. everyone on this forum has character flaws, myself included, but i honestly believe you are EXACTLY the same in real life as you are on this forum, and i feel sorry for you.

rambo-- i dont know whether you misunderstood me or not... i was just showing the post that said "millions will die" if we attack iraq! "I" knew millions wouldn't die. "You" knew millions wouldn't die. "kuniworth" has not a clue. seems like you and i are on the same page! if it was up to me, i would've took out france next. BACK TO THE GAME!

* I Walk to a different drum Award --- Immer Etwas, join the Poet Society.
LOL!

O I tried,

But they just wouldn't admit me in!

Why?

It's my eyes,

Affixed to the skies,

And not to the wallowing,

Dust swallowing,

Turning un-eternal, Earth.

It's my ears,

Attuned to blue & white-light Rock,

But rarely to the Classic,

Or the rip-rapping shlock.

And worse-most of all!

It's spirit... a bit too Martial!

(long live War Games!)

And, alas, an "attitude" a reason

(elites can ALWAYS find these)

For... hand holding,

Swan song singing,

Existential Grief! :eek:

(BTW, darned if I don't sometimes

see... fleeting & mightily denied,

no doubt... a bit of BUKOWSKI-like

Poetics... in yee... ;) )

I'm not sure I really understand this. Youre pissed of at me for awarding the worst player an award??? Uh, well the world is full of injustice, live with it.

Yep Im the same person in reality. Enjoying it by the minute

MOST SENSITIVE PLAYER AWARD

And the winner is Disorder!!!

[ May 23, 2003, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

Kuniworth

Children fall out of windows and die, they also die in car accidents, from disease and generally from the same causes as everyone else. Yes, they die in wars as well.

Saddam Hussein might be running around somewhere, would want him ruling your country? How about Osama Bin Laden, want him living in your neighborhood?

These guys have to go. I'm not a warmonger but regardless of any nonsensical arguments the United States did the right thing in getting rid of him and his crew. You want to talk about dead children, why not download some pictures of the thousands of Kurdish villagers he killed with chemical weapons. He did this on several occasions and the deaths, many of them children, were in the thousands.

I don't care if they never find a single WMD there, when he had them he gave no thought to using them and not having them one day doesn't mean he wouldn't have them the next and once again he'd have given no thought to using them.

A couple of years ago I went a mile from my house and saw one of the largest cities on earth covered with clouds of disgusting black smoke. A short time earlier two of the world's largest buildings were toppled. (They had been the tallest when they were first built and in some categories were still by far the largest.)

I don't much care whether technically Hussein was or wasn't involved, if he wasn't he was jumping for joy at the reports. Regrettably there were also thousands of braindead immigrants within miles of me who were also jumping for joy. I'm glad he's gone; I'd be even gladder if the people who live in this country and profess to hate it were immediately deported to whatever hellhole they crawled out of.

When someone blows up Stockholm (which I hope doesn't happen) then I'll take your peace protesting seriously. Meanwhile you're only a distant observer with nothing at stake.

He does hold the record, easily, for the most padlocks.

The flip side of the banning incident is he reinstated us and was very gracious about it.

While it's true Jim Boggs did nothing, I have to admit at the time I did more than a little antagonizing of the man, mostly because I didn't understand his position on the pasted images. Once we reached a common ground on that issue and I understood what it was about everything went fine ever since.

Along the way he smoked out a few trolls, which is good and also necessary.

Anyhow, I think Moon himself would appreciate this award in the spirit of being Hard but Fair .

Let us all remember the hero who came to the aid of JerseyJohn during the crisis, selflessly putting himself on the line, helping Jersey clear his name. What would the fourm be like if this great man hadn't saved Jersey from the cruel fate that awaited him. I think this saint should be rewarded for his heroic efforts. :D

Comrade Trapp

And that heroic fellow was none other than our very own Fearless FireFighter -- The One, The Only (drumroll) Comrade Trapp!

superman.jpg

Yes! While others -- who will not be named here -- were doing a tango on my grave my Good Friend Comrade was digging me out! True, he was doing it with a hunchbacked assistant named Igor and I think he had a science project in mind, but nonetheless it was good to be breathing fresh air again.

frankenstein.jpg

Meanwhile that other guy was annoyed because his graveyard dance party had ended.

Many thanks Comrade, You're the Best.

I owe you my forum life but still cannot agree to those terms in our limbo-locked WWI Game! :D

[ May 23, 2003, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

Special Award:

Savior of Buried Mainstays = Comrade Trapp.

herosofredriver.jpg

While I'm at it, I'd also like to thank our mysteriously vanished Buddy, Hueristic, for organizing a Welcome Back Thread for Jimmy Boggs and Myself --

link to Hueristic's Thread "Welcome Back Jim Boggs and JerseyJohn."

-- and our Good Friend General Rambo for bringing the two of us back into the fold in style. I'll always cherish the Rambo Medal of Honor and Jim was transformed into the Made Man, "Trigger Finger". smile.gif

[ May 23, 2003, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

LOL

I was just looking through the arcived threads and when I stumbled upon a dark week in SC history (page 26 / christmas season) when Kuniworth had turned this fourm into "The Crucible" by accusing ramdom people of being someone else. Lets see he acussed:

JerseyJohn, Rambo, and Hubert of being the same person.

CVM and Otto of being the same person.

I look back and find this hilarious:

Kuniworth said - 12-30-02:

Yeah sure Otto.

Funny thing; it falls into place - if you look at all facts this is what I think is going oN;

- The mastermind which no one knows the real name of, just referred to as "Hubert Carter" creates the game - he knows leapholes and how to cheat. Now he gotta create a hype around the game.

- He creates an alias - "otto" which he use to make mods and campaigns. Interest grow. All part in the plan....

- Suddenly...strange fellow named Rambo emerge on the forum, winning in strange ways which annoys practically everyone(except me who couldnt care less). The hype around the game is growing, Rambo is mysterious....a poor fellow...lets just call him "Brian" almost commits suicide when he loses to Rambo

- Meanwhile, or a bit earlier, another strange character -JerseyJohn- appears with deep knowledge of the war. EXACTLY the kind of knowlege one had to have if you would wanna create a game like SC. Coincidence? I think not

So what happens? Interest starts to grow in the wargaming world. He Bribed legendary Les the Sarge to visit the forum, makin all the wargaming fans get excited meeting such a wargamer-god.

But the mastermind gotta catch a breath and go on vacation spendin all his new money. So his 14-year old son, Carl, is giving instructions to keep interest up. Carl introduces a new character - CvM - to control the forum. So suddenly "Hubert's" visits to the forum stops while at the same time CvM xan be seen all the time....strange right?

I suspected something beeing wrong for a couple month. But it was not until I tred my friends software program I could see the pattern.

Is it just me or doesnt this seem a bit like a conspiracy

It was also when Rambo stared his "72 Hour Headcracked List" which added more fuel to the fire (thoses were the days when me and Rambo did not get along too well).

People say this too much argueing NOW, they obviously weren't around "back in the day".

I don't mean to bring back bad memories but you gotta admit, it kinda funny when you look back at it all.

Thoses were the days....... :D

Comrade Trapp

[ May 23, 2003, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: Comrade Trapp ]