Supply Bug

komninosm

Yodl finally returns home to the comfort of his castle, away from the public eye,"Yummy this brautwaurst is. Yummy for Yodl's tummy. I enjoy kicking Swedish ass. Yodl is heard singing,'Victory is mine, Victory is mine, Victory today is mine. I told ole' Zapp, to get thee behind, because Victory today is mine. Happiness is mine, happiness is mine, happiness today is mine...I told Zapp, to get thee behind'. Gretel? Are there any more brautwaurst for Master Yodl? And bring me a Stout, these sausages are damn spicey!"

1367_yoda_good_stew_of_beef_yum.thumb.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Hellraiser:

Now you know why it makes no sense arguing with Zapp...it will never find an end even if he has to make up stories :rolleyes: .

BTW: Jets has research priority as Axis and I never invest much into IT since this will not pay off - usually only 1 chit, maximum 2 with early jets - so nothing with IT lv 4 in game No1 like Zapp now misrepresents it as it would be a fact...just to pick up one little thing ;) .

However, will not argue any more with Zapp too, as it makes no sense and is simply a waste of time anyway. Better to play a game instead.

Yep, we have an ongoing game Hellraiser, if you have time we can continue at the weekend smile.gif .

Originally posted by Terif:

@Hellraiser:

Now you know why it makes no sense arguing with Zapp...it will never find an end even if he has to make up stories :rolleyes: .

Quit the bull****e, mr.

Who was bitching in the AAR's these 4 games and the last 3 games we played months ago, mr 999_excuses_per_game? :mad:

Quoting what you have written cannot be waved off, you should instead be able to stand for what you say and write. That you try to downevaluate my performance (and just blame luck factors for your loss) just so you can look much better, is neither stories nor imagination.

This discussion is about that when your pride and glory gets in the way, you are the worst aar-bitcher on the planet.

I kicked your ass in Game no.1. Why? Mostly because you were outplayed. I played better SC than you that day and yes, you can be beaten without getting maximum luck.

I say it again, you were being outplayed. tongue.gif

I do not bring up all the good luck you had in these games because I take the losses like a man :D

[ July 13, 2005, 06:03 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

WTF, wow most unusual thread derailment I've seen in a while.

Anyway, Terif, did you try clicking end turn (use b save)? In the next turn the tank in the mountain and the 2 armies are not attached and unsupplied (they get supply from the cities only). Perhaps the bug has to do with German hexes forming connection with Italian Albania.

Originally posted by hellraiser:

If you two guys could cut the bullsh*t and just have the required respect for eachother, we could see more exciting games played by you two, more funny talk in the AARs (without insults and suspicions, ofc). It ain't that hard FFS.

Oh yeah?!

find the respect hidden in this Yoda quoted sentence from our AAR Game #1:

"Yep - if I would have lost it because of a good opponent... :D but this is my first game lost only to tech and other luck factors... tongue.gif "

That sentence written after Terif has played like 500+ games of SC. Particularily in the AAR's, he shows no respect whatsoever for Zapp performance. He has never spontaneously admitted that he got beaten with anything other than bad luck versus me (poor style IMO), while he on this topic clearly gave credit to Avatar and Rambo when they won their games against him (clearly he throws a bone to Avatar and Rambo to chew on and seek allies that can help him waving off this annoying but honest Zapp Skywalker).

If I then was to respect such person on this forum is beyond my understanding and in fact sounds very bizarre.

[ July 13, 2005, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

English level ...............good

Phrase construction .........good

Zapp!!! You really have skills!!! When can we read your 'DaVinci Code' ? ;)

@Terif -> Saturday? Sunday? I would preffer to play at around 12AM GMT+2. We can allow 10-15 mins of waiting-for-the-opponent time - my net conn sometimes plays tricks on me :(

@komninosm:

Yep, this jerk never stops - his campaign is raging since now nearly 2 years and destroyed already many threads...hopefully you will never meet such a possesed guy with stalker behaviour.

Back to topic:

Yes, I clicked end turn and then supply/HQ command are shown correctly. As the bug only appears when you have already moved your units, then save + later load it again, it is lastly only a display error since it has no effect on gameplay. Neither can you attack with those units, nor does it help you in defense since supply/HQ command is recalculated at the start of the opponents turn.

@Hellraiser:

Yep, Saturday 12 am GMT+2 would be fine - I´ll be there (ICQ) smile.gif .

@zapp

like komninosm is bitching about his units being without supply :D:D:D

@komninosm - check what zappster said - you bitch about supply, the others will be bitching back at you :D

I've seen a lot of biotches around ... but Supply Biotches???? Man!!! This has gone too far!!!

J/K Komnin...man!!! Where do you folks get your nicknames from? It hurts my fingers!!! More vowels required!!!

No nickname here, Komninos is my name (m is for my surname), I'm Greek. :-p

But I'm getting pretty frustrated with this bug. I expected a quick 'oh yeah we see it too' but I get Terif saying opposite things to what I see and it's getting weird. I don't know what's going on anymore.

[ July 14, 2005, 06:47 AM: Message edited by: komninosm ]

• 3 weeks later...

Antagonize:

This is blood for blood and by the gallon. These are the old days, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back! There's no choice left. And I'm ready for war.

Explaning the SC burnt-out syndrome:

After a while all I'm doing is punching wet chips of bone into the SC board. So I stop.

not over:

"Woden was there in the crowd, standing by the sidelines. It wouldn't be over till the man with the patch would say so. He'd say the right words. I knew he would. He'd better. Woden grinned smugly. It was the grin of a winner — that made two of us."

Just quotin' around.