A New Beginning-Invitational Tourney

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fuerte:

[QB

Shandorf: Still a few turns until he gets a win. My damned tanks can't hit anything! We had a fight, my tank had three shots, the last was 40% probability, kill: good. He shot twice, and I lost again. My other tank tried to kill his halftrack, but missed about four shots. :(

[/QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[in a thick Austrian accent]

Ahhhh, Fuuuuerte, hear me now and listen to me sometime soon, your little flabby man tanks couldn't hit the side of an Oprah book reading club. My hamstertruppen took your flabby tanks and stretched the flab over thier gun sights so they could not see. Ooohhh, look out flabby man! You got Ho-Ho cream in your gun sights! Bang! You dead! Hahahaha! But I am not here to point out your snow white layers of flab. No. I am here to PUMP YOU UP! Yaaaaaaaah!

Jeff

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by John Kettler:

Jeff,

I have Green troops in part myself, but yours are hunkered down, while mine are trying to advance across fairly exposed ground. Mine, even when in command, seem to be highly risk averse, often turning tail without losing so much as man, hence the crack about negative fanaticism ratings. It seems to take an awful lot to get your guys to flee the area, so I suspect you did better on fanaticsm than did I.

Now, stop gloating and send me a turn.

Regards,

John Kettler<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhh, that would explain your complete lack of anything resembling an attack on your part. ;)

John believes he can bomb me out of the objective area. Ha!

Jeff

Success! kmead figured out a way to send me a working setup file, so I can finally begin deploying my troops for a long postponed fight against Ben Galanti.

I've issued orders for Turn 25 in my foggy fight against the still smart alecky Shandorf and am awaiting his reply. The only thing I'm certain of is that I hold the right rear VL solidly. Everything else is up in the air, with several outcomes possible, depending upon

what happens where.

Regards,

John Kettler

Attention Jarmo and Fuerte!

MickOZ has asked me to inform you that his computer is down, and he can't take it to the shop anytime soon because of a heavy work week followed by a week of vacation when he will not be home. He requests that you hold any turns you have for him. I expect he will be back in action in about 3 weeks.

John Kettler,

What did Karl do to solve your problem. Is it something I can do next time a situation like yours occurs?

Treeburst155 out.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

My hamstertruppen took your flabby tanks and stretched the flab over thier gun sights so they could not see. Ooohhh, look out flabby man! You got Ho-Ho cream in your gun sights!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know English well enough to understand that, but I guess that it is something disgusting.