very minor mod announcement

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rollstoy:

I think the top of the summer wall should be brighter than the side walls because it catches more sunlight.

Regards,

Thomm<hr></blockquote>

Unfortunately the same graphic that is used for the side is also used for the top and end.

This is a wonderful wall and I would be more than happy to have it sitting around my house.

I would also be more than happy to see it sitting inside Gordon's CMMOS building set (whose next edition will include a separate line for walls). I will write a rule set for it immediately. If you could send me a copy of the wall (padivine@aol.com) I'll make an icon for it and try to get it into Gordon's (very imminent) next release.

Gordon's next edition of CMMOS will also include fairly detailed coverage of natural terrain. In reviewing what has been done so far I couldn't help noticing that the range of rough terrain mods available would be considerably enhanced if an Ed Kinney original were added to it. Any chance I can convince you to make one up ? It might not have to be anything more complicated than the rocks from one of your Ford mods, but please don't let me interfere with the creative process.

Philippe

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Philippe:

This is a wonderful wall and I would be more than happy to have it sitting around my house.

I would also be more than happy to see it sitting inside Gordon's CMMOS building set (whose next edition will include a separate line for walls). I will write a rule set for it immediately. If you could send me a copy of the wall (padivine@aol.com) I'll make an icon for it and try to get it into Gordon's (very imminent) next release.

Gordon's next edition of CMMOS will also include fairly detailed coverage of natural terrain. In reviewing what has been done so far I couldn't help noticing that the range of rough terrain mods available would be considerably enhanced if an Ed Kinney original were added to it. Any chance I can convince you to make one up ? It might not have to be anything more complicated than the rocks from one of your Ford mods, but please don't let me interfere with the creative process.

Philippe<hr></blockquote>

Thanks Philippe.

I actually made a hi-res rough mod several months ago, but never released it. When I get back from soccer I'll see what I can do, and send you the wall mod.