Achtung Hamster!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seimerst

Kitty,

I am a vet (not WWII though) and I found your site to be just all that you intended it to be. In now way was I offended. Your perspective is valued and respected. Keep up the humor and the approach. I have seen humor used as a very effective stress buster in some very tense situations. So unsheath your claws and show him what a bunch of berserk hamsters can do.

I don't think there is anything offensive about hamsters in world war 2. Claiming that it is is just plain stupid. Though somehow I don't seem to find the humor in it either.

------------------

There was a long silence of rememberance for the dead, to which I added these names:

Ernst Neubach, Lensen, Wiener, Wesreidau, Prinz, Solma, Hoth, Olensheim, Sperlovski, Smellens, Dunde, Kellerman, Freivitch, Ballers, Frosch, Woortenbeck, Siemenlies...

I refuse to add Paula to that list, and I shall never forget the names of Hals, or Lindberg, or Pferham, or Wollers. Their memory lves within me.

There is another man, whom I must forget. He was called Guy Sajer.

I love the little GI's...Let people think what they may...if you like what you do & have stated you mean no offense, then the hell with the rest of the world! That's coming from a Vet of the "easy" war, so I know how it feels when you think someone is

"demeaning" your experience...still I believe in freedom of speech for all (yes, even for assholes).

------------------

"Far better it is

To dare mighty things...

Then to take rank with

Those poor, timid spirits

Who know neither

Victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt 1899

Guest MantaRay

Kitty,

It is your website, I just find it offensive you let Madmatt write in your guestbook. HE SHOULD BE WORKING ON CM2. Damn slackers biggrin.gif Fire him Steve!!!!! frown.gif

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

Click now for shelter from the Peng thread

The Red Army of the Rugged Defense Group Ladder

Don't worry Kitty these cads, bounders and riff raff just wish to cover up the pivotal role that hamster played during the war. But we all know the real story of WWII, and it is in the unmarked graves of millions of hamsters! Again people look to their sacrifice and be thankful.

------------------

From the jshandorf

"Why don't we compare reality to the game like Bastables likes to do all the time?"

Mr T's reply

"Don't touch me FOO!"

(BilgeRat) synopsis= "Im a dickhead"

Beaton

"Smoking makes you look cool.

Shoot cute dogs.

Violence does not hafta make sense."

[This message has been edited by Bastables (edited 01-04-2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I believe in freedom of speech for all (yes, even for assholes).

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shatter here:

Yes I to believe in freedom of speech. No I do not use the mod, but I do not bash the Hamster mod. I my post last week on this, was not to bash. I simply wanted to understand for what reason people were using them. Ya I figured for fun. Basically I wanted to know the whole story behind the mods creation.

One last thing

Are all you guys being so nice to Kitty, because she is one HOT BABE??? TELL THE TRUTH.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Grobdeutschland:

I love the little GI's...Let people think what they may...if you like what you do & have stated you mean no offense, then the hell with the rest of the world! That's coming from a Vet of the "easy" war, so I know how it feels when you think someone is

"demeaning" your experience...still I believe in freedom of speech for all (yes, even for assholes).

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you, Seimerst, Matt and GD. I've always though that freedom of speech is pretty important too, (after all a lot of people have died in an effort to preserve it) which is why I'm leaving all his posts in my book no matter how profane or insulting he tries to be . . . revealing his stupidity to everyone seems to be his specialty. After getting no response from that he started sending me ICQ messages, repeating the same profane request for sexual favors over and over until he saw it wasn't getting me angry . . . I'd imagine this is probably the same person who's been trying to send me viruses via email for the past month or so. <shrug>

I'm still here. ;)

Kitty

------------------

ICQ 8273286

http://www.fluffkitty.com

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I/O Error:

Considering I only have third-party knowledge saying she is female, I can safely say that I was not simply being nice to get in her pants. :D

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here is from the source then, I am. My reply to the rest of it is this:

With a name like "I/O error" your chances of getting anywhere near my "pants" are slim (pun intended) and none.

Kitty

------------------

ICQ 8273286

http://www.fluffkitty.com

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I/O Error:

Considering I do not know her, have no idea where she lives, and only have third-party knowledge saying she is female, I can safely say that I was not simply being nice to get in her pants. biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could of swore I saw a picture of Kitty at her site. Go check it out I/O ERROR, and then we will see what you have to say.

I'm just a little disappointed you didn't include my unit. 3D Armored Hamster Division "Spearhamster". I just talked to Elvis and he feels the same way. Keep up the good work and remember all is fair in comedy, parody and satire.

Rother

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitty:

After getting no response from that he started sending me ICQ messages, repeating the same profane request for sexual favors over and over until he saw it wasn't getting me angry...

I'd imagine this is probably the same person who's been trying to send me viruses via email for the past month or so.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean he wanted to infect you with sexual viruses through ICQ intercourse?

Now that's a first.

Nice HiResed KT you're doing BTW.

------------------

I just told a Cesspooler to do a search.

I feel like Jeff H...

Hiram Sedai

I don't really care for the hamster mod but I would defend anybody's right to modify CM's appearance for their own pleasure. Having said that let me just add that I think the hamster mod is a perfect example of what happens when a girl gets a wargame. Cute-ification to extreme.

------------------

"To subdue the enemy without fighting is the supreme excellence." -Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitty:

With a name like "I/O error" your chances of getting anywhere near my "pants" are slim (pun intended) and none. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

You've never heard music until you've heard the bleating of a gut-shot cesspooler. -Mark IV

Good Lord Kitty!! Where did THAT come from?!

I was just trying to tone down the (amusing yet foolish) question that shatter asked of me. There was nothing in my post that even SLIGHTLY warranted such a personal attack!

Wow, and I thought you were reasonable... frown.gif

P.S. I had posted a nice piece of writing in your guestbook too, what gives?!

frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

[This message has been edited by I/O Error (edited 01-04-2001).]

Not too sure about it pal but mefink you hadn't been attacked at all.

Think of it.

She is a woman and what with you having a nick meaning INPUT OUPUT ERROR, if you don't get how unfanciful it could be on the appealling side...

biggrin.gif

But what do I know about women?!

My only affidavit is that I've lived in one for almost 9 months or so...

------------------

I just told a Cesspooler to do a search.

I feel like Jeff H...

Hiram Sedai

Oh good lord, it's just an "old-school" computer term! No offense should be found in that phrase, it just means some data was sent in, and garbage came back!

Input went in, unexpected (and hence erroneous) output came out. I use it as a name because I find it be an amusing joke to use as my identity on forums, in games, and so forth.

Sheesh... Remind me not to piss off Kitty for REAL!

Man... are people just getting more touchy these days, or is it just me? (of course, I'M the one who's whining incessantly about being hard done by, but BESIDES that... wink.gif)

I still feel slighted... *sniff*

In the UK a Vet is someone to whom you take your sick animal, sounds like you should send your 'blasphemous wretch' there too. Maybe the vet could give him a nice injection of something.

I am also ex armed forces and see nothing wrong at all in what you're doing, keep it up.

BTW more recruits for you.

Right you 'orrible lot stand still and form three ranks.

No, I said three, not thirty three ...and STOP DANCING.

Oh what the hell I give up, go see Kitty and get some training.

http://www.hampsterdance2.com/hampsterdance.html

Probably been done before but WTH

[This message has been edited by DraGoon (edited 01-04-2001).]