60 years ago today ...

I thought of it earlier today but my great job beat thoughts of history out of my wittle ole head. Salute to the Russian army and the people of Russia...they suffered tremendously. But I also salute the Spanish Blue Division....by the way I have some perfect scenarios for CM2 concerning the Spanish Blue at Krasni Bor.

:cool:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Salute to the brave Germans who tried to put an end to Stalin's reign of terror...

...ok, I don't buy that either, but please don't forget Stalin killed more innocent people than Hitler.

Guten Tag, Mutti!

[ 06-22-2001: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats a good point. The diffreance was that the Allies didn't like Hitler becasue he lied to them so many times.

Salute to the millions on both sides who died so that two vicious, murderous dictators could try to crush each other by squandering the lives of their citizens. The 1941 leadership of both coutries, German and Russia, should have been executed instead of condemning millions of people, especially the innocent, to senseless slaughter. Shame on humanity.

Now, on a lighter note, y'all ready for a weekend of playing CMBO ??????

Richard Cuccia, richardcuccia@home.com, ICQ 116577632

Remembering ...

In pictures: Nazi invasion remembered

Redmow said:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>But I also salute the Spanish Blue Division....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> ((Thanks))

and I add the spanish exiliate republican fighters who also, again, retake weapons to defend his ideals...

BUT, I want here to remember especially the polish people who lived in the east of Poland and were, again, subjected to war...