CM overdose ?

This story is true !

Today after a few hours of playing a CM operation I went out to do some shopping and was walking with my eyes looking down at the pavement in front of me , my brain working over-time while I'm planning my next move in a CM scenario :how to cross a guarded bridge during a night mission , the fastest as possible with the minimum casualties ? Suddenly my eyes saw the edge of the pavement :I raised my eyes to look at the other side of the street to prepare myself to cross and then , for a second I "saw "on the road,a Blue line ,from my feet right to the other side of the street and at the end the words " Move & Hide ". eek.gif

Again, that's a true story , not a joke !

Of course the Blue Line and the Move & Hide I "saw " , were only in my nervous system and there is a psychological or some rational neurological explanation to this hallucination ( too much playing CM? ), but for a second I admit it was a bit confusing!.

This game is Crack! confused.gif

Crockett

[This message has been edited by Crockett (edited 02-11-2001).]

Every day when I walked up the hill to my house, I plotted the best places to site AT guns and zooks. Give me a platoon or two of inf, an 81mm mortar, 2 zooks, and 2 57mm AT guns, and I could hold off a battalion.

BTS is a real pusher. The first two (battles) are free. By then you're hooked, and they've got another lifetime customer. But I can kick the habit anytime I want to. Really.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska

[This message has been edited by 109 Gustav (edited 02-11-2001).]

Originally posted by Crockett:

Hey Scipio

It seems you have some experience in the matter...

So if this was the preparing stage to CM-Zombie metamorphose , give me a hint : what will happen in the next stage ? Is it dangerous ?

Thanks in advance

Crockett

Your body will be revised next. Your eyes get insensitive to all kinds of radiations, your ass get some flap for sitting on all grounds, you're able to sing Sunzis 'Art of War' forward and backward. Also, your tongue will grow up to 8 m, so you can get food from the fridge without leaving the computer or catch something that flys/runs around - be carefull with your children - and BTW, you will be able to reproduce yourself unsexual.

------------------

Keine Gefangenen!

Visit my Combat Mission Sound Mods site!

Scipiobase

Join the Blitzkrieg Wargaming Club

Well, at least you haven't camouflage painted your car/truck yet. I actually did that once when I was enamored of the then-new MERDEC camo schemes. Drove around for weeks deciding which color scheme was best for my area. Later a cop told my my stealth truck was hard to visually track (this was before CHP had radar) and so he let me off with a warning for "probably" speeding.

Nowadays, thanks to CM, I merely spend hours in front of a monitor trying to come up with the "perfect" grass scheme...(sigh). Can't top DD yet, but I'll keep trying.

S**T.. I'm getting scared.From reading you answers I have some indications that stage 2 has started !

Originally posted by Scipio:

..Also, your tongue will grow up to 8 m, so you can get food from the fridge without leaving the computer.

My tongue did not grow yet,(maybe?) but since a few days I'm eating all my meals sitting next to the computer.

Originally posted by Hawkmek:

...It can be fatal if you suddenly see the yellow stripes on the highway and think you have been 'spotted'.

At the end of last week I went to the Income Tax office and felt spotted when I saw hundreds of yellow stripes converging to me!

[This message has been edited by Crockett (edited 02-12-2001).]

Originally posted by Crockett:

Hey Scipio

It seems you have some experience in the matter...

So if this was the preparing stage to CM-Zombie metamorphose , give me a hint : what will happen in the next stage ? Is it dangerous?

Thanks in advance

Crockett

Don't forget the final and most dangerous stage. Soon you will start dressing in full camouflage with combat gear. You will issue yourself a BAR or M-1 rifle, live off of K-rations, and everyone around you will begin speaking in German!

When THIS happens, you should start playing CM for 5 hours a day instead of 24 and seek medical help……...

-Head

------------------

"No man ever won a war by dieing for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

-General George S. Patton, Jr.

Guest Space Thing

Recently, I said to myself, " Hmmm, nice mod." The only problem was that I was in the passenger seat of my car & I was looking up at the sky. No kidding. It just came out without even any trying on my part.