It's Alive !!

Hello CM buddies. Well I survived my surgery and was released from the hospital after a week stay so that I might continue being a CM whipping boy. Sorry to all the guys I have kept waiting for a turn from me. I took another week away from the computer after I came home and am only now feeling up to par, however sub-par that may normally be.

Thanks for all the kind words that I received from so many of you. I must admit that I was not prepared for my sudden condition and your e-mails helped me during a rough time.

The surgery went very good and I will make a full recovery, albeit slower than I had originally thought. A month long semi-vacation (from work at least) and an ample supply of narcotics is all that remains.

My opponents can expect a turn from me tonight or tomorrow at the latest. Thanks for your patience.

Chrisl, sorry that I didn't get to respond to your e-mail before I went in. I saw it before I left that morning and didn't have the time to write.Thank you so much.

von shrad

Thanks Babs but the only time these nurses butt's were pinched was the last time they waddled through a standard sized door frame.

They were very nice though and always kept that Morphine button clutched in my hands.

God bless Morphine

von shrad

'Now for something completely different. A man with three buttocks'

Hey,

Glad to see your back. Now if you don't mind me aksing, what surgery did you have?

As I am going to have surgery next month also. Not a serious one, but I had this surgery 3 times in a row. Once every year for the past 3. It's getting quite frustrating.

Anyway welcome back!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by von shrad:

Q)What is the name of the sex-change operation to change a woman to a man?

A) An Adadicktomy

bada-bing

I'm here all week folks

von shrad<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's right up there with the dinosaur series

Q) what do you call a gay dinosaur?

A) Megasoreass

Q) what does one call a lesbian dinosaur?

A) Lickalottapuss

ar ar ar ar