UGLY MODs TO COME!!!!

Okay, now that, as a Tribute to my good spirited fellows of the Peng Thread, I got your attention with the gross over use of capitalization and exclamation marks, here comes the dreaded news.

I just installed Photoshop and I got no talent whatsoever.

Seeing as I am a Frog I know neither shame nor limits.

For those whose IQ is of such Croda-like proportion, let me spill it in the open:

THERE WILL BE STREAMS OF UGLY MODS TO COME!!!!

biggrin.gif

Now I feel better...

------------------

You are not Obsessive-CMpulsive, you are Allied-Retentive.

Mark IV

Originally posted by Croda:

I'm sorry...I don't get it.

ROFLLL.

Now that's a classical recursive joke.

Croda's Inner Croda is Croda-like...

Guess that doesn't help much!

And Bruno, since when do one need to MOD things to be prone to critique?

Where is the fun in your life if you are just willing to kick those who are standing?!

biggrin.gif

------------------

You are not Obsessive-CMpulsive, you are Allied-Retentive.

Mark IV

[This message has been edited by PawBroon (edited 02-26-2001).]

I guess if it thinks like a Croda, walks like a Croda, and talks like a Croda, then in the final analysis it must "be" a Croda. smile.gif

Oh you misunderstand Pawbroon, when an artist shoves their beloved works and treasured labors out onto the shelf for all to see, it is at that point that one could analogize the scene to providing an unexpectedly swift kick in the tail light to someone vulnerably shooting the moon. biggrin.gif

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

[This message has been edited by Bruno Weiss (edited 02-26-2001).]

dang, i was hoping for really mucked up , realistic looking tanks ...ya know, not 'pretty' but weathered and damaged with rust or even mud or crap on it...

not good lookin' but mean ugly sob's...

------------------

russellmz,

Self-Proclaimed Keeper for Life of the Sacred Unofficial FAQ.

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

Originally posted by Pascal DI FOLCO:

I've no talent neither, and I'm French too...May I help you improve your mods so they'll be uglier ? eek.gif

I think we should start with bright pink Sherms, they'll look even more like pigs tongue.gif

With a mod to make the TC look like Jerry Lewis biggrin.gif

Originally posted by russellmz:

dang, i was hoping for really mucked up , realistic looking tanks ...ya know, not 'pretty' but weathered and damaged with rust or even mud or crap on it...

not good lookin' but mean ugly sob's...

Maybe the German tanks sported rust. For the allies rust was never a concern. It was those really fast German shells that allied tanks we adverse to.

Jeff

------------------

When nuclear weapons are frozen then only freezers will have nuclear weapons.

LOL French guys!!! I have to say being British, I do like to sport a friendly dislike of the French but you guys are too cool and not as arrogant as most French people. Are you sure you're really true French???? biggrin.gif

P.S. I love are neibourlie frogs really ( I live in Portsmouth UK, I have to live with them)

i don't like many pretty tanks cause they look like museum pieces, not functional instruments of death.

that's one of the reasons star wars was cool, there was the "used universe" concept where ships had looked like they had been in battle, accidents, etc...

------------------

russellmz,

Self-Proclaimed Keeper for Life of the Sacred Unofficial FAQ.

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

OMG, a Frenchman with a paintbrush -- art for the nearsighted. I can't wait for such Monet-esque offerings as "Sherman au Matin" and "Jour d'A.T."

------------------

Mein Vater, mein Vater, und hörest du nicht,

Was Erlenkönig mir leise verspricht? -

Sei ruhig, bleibe ruhig, mein Kind;

In dürren Blättern säuselt der Wind.

Stereotypes

The Un-Rant

Originally posted by jshandorf:

Maybe the German tanks sported rust. For the allies rust was never a concern. It was those really fast German shells that allied tanks we adverse to.

Jeff

American tankers had a lovely rust-remover shipped over to them by the name of Coca Cola. No joke. It was only the dumb ones that thought it was a "soft" drink.