Testing new grass

Hi guys,

Lost my photopoint account and am trying this new possible way to show off photos.

Here's a new grass under development, hope this works:

Image3.jpg?bcxezf7AojHU5do9

So far so good, here's another snap:

Image5---1.jpg?bcxezf7Ae5bLmvMs

Next time I'll lighten them up beforehand. Any interest and I'll try to find a host site.

[ 06-19-2001: Message edited by: gunnergoz ]

[ 06-19-2001: Message edited by: gunnergoz ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Subvet:

Ok gunnergoz, it looks like my picture above shows up ok. So just get a free homestead account and upload your pics to it. Then just link to them in your posts here.

By the way, I'm the one on the right. :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn, you can use a computer already? They start you in pre-school?

:D

Thanks much, I'll do that.

I like the road with the strip of grass down the middle. I was able to view the pictures by right clicking on the broken picture links and copying and pasting the urls into the address line. After viewing the pictures that way I reloaded the thread and the pictures appeared.

Looks really nice, goz. A bit more realistic than your speckled, but richer in color than dd's.

I've always been a fan of your treebases. I would only offer a suggestion to make sure that the woods bases for this grass not be so dark as to mask some of the modded Axis infantry.

It looks great and very realistic at first sight.

These last days I replaced my very long time prefered DD's high resolution grass :( with the OldDog hr grass.

I still prefer the more pastel colors of DD's grass but the OldDog shows more easely the different elevations of the terrain and that may be only a minor contribution to the ease of playing but still a contribution.

Both pics look great but I know from my experience that only while playing I may be able to see if the mod gives the feeling of the different terrain elevations.

I hope that your mod will be what I think that a realistic grass/terrain mod should have:realistic colors and the ability to give easely the sensation of different elevations .