A New Tournament - Combat Mission World Tournament! Sponsor in the Works!

As we all know, Combat Mission is played by many in a lot of nations. So why not a tourney pitting nation against nation for "World Bragging Rights"? I am in the developing stages of constructing the tourney and have some ideas up on a dedicated site: Combat Mission World Tournament

Keep in mind that each Division will contain no more than 10 teams. The tourney will begin when CM2:BtoB is released. Games for the tourney will be played with both CM:BO and CM2:BtoB.

I would like to have all team players in place by December 15th. It will give me time to work out the schedule of competition.

Head over to the site and if you are willing to defend your nation's honor email me.

Thanks!

[ 09-02-2001: Message edited by: Frenchy ]

[ 09-10-2001: Message edited by: Frenchy ]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CapitalistDog...I'll mark you down...not much response so far. I was hoping that the finite number of games would attract a few hearty souls to play to completion.

If you haven't checked out the site - do so. It has a few tentaive rules to give everyone a "breakdown" of the process. Link is in first post.

Holien - please send me your email address and I will mark you down for the Welsh team.

Everyone I have added your names to the teams you want to represent. Check the standings to see how the divisions break down.

I will be posting the complete guidlines for the tournament over the weekend.

[ 08-31-2001: Message edited by: Frenchy ]