It Was the Best of PENG CHALLENGES, It Was the Worst of PENG CHALLENGES

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Get some sleep Berli, five edits in two posts must be a personal best for you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have I mentioned that Joe is an idiot lately?

There was only one actual edit in either post (and one of those was because UBB {out of self preservation} wouldn't show that disgusting picture)

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Berli stupidly remarked: Have I mentioned that Joe is an idiot lately?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Hah! So you admit that it's only LATELY that I've been an idiot ... no, wait, that didn't come out right.

In any case, I wasn't the one who was taken in by that obvious ICQ spam. And furthermore I counted the EDIT markers, three on one and two on the other. The TRUTH is out there Berli and so are you. You're not ... Australian by any chance?

Joe

[ 08-14-2001: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Gameiness,

A topic near and dear to all our hearts. We've all seen and lamented the edge-hugging Greyhound successfully manhoovering into our rear areas. (down Bauhaus) Not to mention the uberflak trucks or even the gamey freak that buys that King Tiger.

I have witnessed the ultimate in gameiness, however. By none other than that pod convert Elvis. After giving enough rope to hang himself and letting him attack, he breaks out the gamey strategy that seems to work on Peng. Yes that's right, the bastard went and bought 14" naval artillery, and then with malicous intent, dropped it on the building at the VL. 14" I say, gamey, gamey, gamey! Of course it is now being followed up with the two infantry company rush up the middle.

Elvis you pathetic east-coast gene-pool escapee. Your lack of tactics may work on the pod, but I will not succumb and will proceed to inflict major Die-a-Lot.

You've been warned!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I have witnessed the ultimate in gameiness, however.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Nonsense, that's NOTHING compared to the gameiness exhibited by Mace in our recent game AND I HAVE PHOTOS TO PROVE IT ... now if I can just find a website to host it I'll PROVE that Mace is the GAMIEST OF THE GAMEY!

Joe

Nonsense, that's NOTHING compared to the gameiness exhibited by Mace in our recent game AND I HAVE PHOTOS TO PROVE IT ... now if I can just find a website to host it I'll PROVE that Mace is the GAMIEST OF THE GAMEY!

Joe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't hosting those types of photos illegal in 49 states?

Gamey, gamey, gamey, gamey I'm SICK to death of GAMEY this and GAMEY that and tourneys cancelled (not that I care about THEM) because players are being FREAKIN' GAMEY! They want to see GAMEY, LET'S GIVE THEM GAMEY!

While Mace was roundly and deservedly shouted down for his skill based tourney, I propose a tourney BASED ON GAMEYNESS! That's right, I propose that we sponsor the First Annual CessPool Gamey Tourney.

I mean, Hell, it's about time we gave something back to the community isn't it? Let's set up a series of the gamiest maps we can think up, insist that every player make the gamiest purchases they can and that every single gamey tactic under the sun be used by each player. So who wins? The player who shows the most gameyness of course. We get reports from all players and the one who shows most CessPool gameyness is the winner. What do they win? Who the hell cares!

GAMEY IS AS GAMEY DOES. It's about time that we GAMEY players get the respect we deserve.

Joe

Hah! So you admit that it's only LATELY that I've been an idiot ... no, wait, that didn't come out right.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Half right... half wit

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I counted the EDIT markers, three on one and two on the other<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

3 in one and two in the other becomes, in that challenged mind of yours, 5 edits in one post. You should join one of them 10 step programs... I can see it now "My name is Joe Shaw, and I am an idiot"

[ 08-14-2001: Message edited by: Berlichtingen ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>3 in one and two in the other becomes, in that challenged mind of yours, 5 edits in one post. You should join one of them 10 step programs... I can see it now "My name is Joe Shaw, and I am an idiot"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Uh, I didn't say ONE post, I said Five Edits in Two Posts ... ... IDIOT!

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I just ordered my second copy of CM. Is it gamey of me because I already knew that the CD was stuffed into the middle of the manual?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Nope, you're fine as long as the CD wasn't hugging the EDGE of the manual.

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Yeah, and I can edit my post to change what I said too... idiot<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> GASP! My HONOR has been questioned and my VERACITY doubted, I'll have you know, you evil person, that my edit of that post did NOT change the key elements of "five edits" and "two posts" and to suggest otherwise is a DAMED LIE. You Sir, I demand satisfaction ... oh wait ... we're already playing aren't we ... DAMN.

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Piss off ya pillock<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aaawww, is little Mr. Evil feeling a bit testy today, Hmmmm? Oh my, your forehead is a bit warm. You go lie down right now, and I'll get your comfy jammies for you and an aspirin with some warm milk. That's a good little Force of Evil. You'll feel all better in the morning.

Edited to see if Joe can do his counting "trick" again.

[ 08-14-2001: Message edited by: Leeo ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I wouldn't know, idiot, because I haven't seen a file from you in ages.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Then you might take the extraordinary step of checking your email for Aug. 9th when I sent turn (You might want to hide your eyes Elvis) Shaw_Berli_42.zip. But FINE, when I'm dealing with lesser intellects I must make allowances so I shall resend the turn.

You're just digging yourself in deeper, everyone has realized that you're just trying to justify your fit of ill temper and IT'S NOT WORKING. I have the right on my side, accept it with good grace.

Joe

Then you might take the extraordinary step of checking your email for Aug. 9th when I sent turn <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you might check your e-mail for the file I sent back on the same day. You really are tedious, you know that?