Why is this not modeled in CM?

You are all wrong. I have seen it in a book about secret German weapons already. It's the warhead of a V-3.

Thanx god that Germany was never able to make use of it, cause the rockets were to small. The first sucessfull test of a capable rocket (Saturn V) was made in the 60s.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RMC:

What's so funny? He looks like a typical wargamer to me....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROTFL

You know I gave up wargaming at the tender age of 15 after attending Pacificon and my wargaming buddy pointed out the risk of turning out like one of all the fat bald middle aged slobs there.

Oh well...you can't escape fate because, guess what: I AM THE GUY IN THE PICTURE! And I don't think your jokes are a BIT FUNNY. That is from 1997 and it's our FJ reenactment society during the 'Invasion of Crete' which we held at a Hiking Station in the mountains in northern Sweden (a place famous for its smorgasbord btw). I was a recon guy, as you can see, and I singlhandedly captured two Kiwi bastiches in one of the paintball games we held in the evenings. I ran right up to them and stuck the gun in their ribs. One of them said the only other time he'd felt the forest floor shake like that was when he flushed a moose.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CMplayer:

Oh well...you can't escape fate because, guess what: I AM THE GUY IN THE PICTURE! And I don't think your jokes are a BIT FUNNY. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No way! Get out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I 've seen another picture like this but it showed two similarly stout individuals marching in Japanese uniforms. Oh, the horror.

ROTFL

You know I gave up wargaming at the tender age of 15 after attending Pacificon and my wargaming buddy pointed out the risk of turning out like one of all the fat bald middle aged slobs there.

Oh well...you can't escape fate because, guess what: I AM THE GUY IN THE PICTURE! And I don't think your jokes are a BIT FUNNY. That is from 1997 and it's our FJ reenactment society during the 'Invasion of Crete' which we held at a Hiking Station in the mountains in northern Sweden (a place famous for its smorgasbord btw). I was a recon guy, as you can see, and I singlhandedly captured two Kiwi bastiches in one of the paintball games we held in the evenings. I ran right up to them and stuck the gun in their ribs. One of them said the only other time he'd felt the forest floor shake like that was when he flushed a moose.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FJ reenactment society? Oh, thats a hoot!

What's so funny about that? We even do actual jumps! (From Cessnas though; we don't have vintage planes)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Errr, hate to say it but if that really IS you then I didn't realise that they made 4 engined Cessna's for parachute jumps. ;)

And if you're making it up then I congratulate you on your imaginative mind!

Regards

Jim R.