CM Outpost - MAGUA TERRAIN PACK PREVIEW

The skies look very good, the building I could see well with the stone base looked good. BUT.

1. No damage to the buildings. I wouldn't get a mod that didn't show damaged buildings. Adds immensely to the atmosphere for me. In fact, Magua's buildings are the one mod that has had more impact than any other in my enjoyment of CM's look.

2. It is impossible for me to tell from the small screen shots what the differences are, except as described above (maybe the hedges?) Can't answer fairly without either larger screen shots or comparison screen shots.

I would not jump to get the new mods based on the limited visual information I have.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Space Thing

Originally posted by kipanderson:

Hi,

being a huge fan of all Magua's work I too would be very interested to know the expected time schedule for this mod.

I do realise how much work is involved, just interested because I am such a fan.

All the best,

Kip.

I just gotta echo kipanderson's sentiments and hopes. Anyone hear anything??

Thanks.

Sorry for the lack of updates but I have been keeping my head down while RW work stuff comes to a head. I should be able to return to the project in a few days and I will try to finish the Normandy part off.

Cheers

• 5 months later...