this typing is for cavemen

David Aitken,

this is not meant as a flame. But did you really take the statement "this typing is for caveman" as an insult, rather than meaning that typing is archaic?

Did you seriously misunderstand him, or were you merely complaining about his use of English? Just curious to know ..... not meant as an attack on you.

BTW Lord Sean, you statement was totally understandable to me.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Cos wrote:

I would hope being able to type is sort of important in a chat room too.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the distinction I made. I interpret Lord Sean's comments as suggesting that making well thought-out and constructed posts to this forum is for "cavemen", whereas, as his grammatical abilities suggest, tossing soundbytes back and forth in a 'chat room' is more preferable.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by joeski:

wHo tyPes? i JuSt cuT anD paSte alL my LeTTerS. Its MuCh easieR. :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If that's a cut and paste job. What do you do for a living? Write ransom notes :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

Now look here mensch, you know that BTS is not going to model higher ratios of dead bodies in CM.

Or maybe it's just a flashback to the time your wife trounced you. In that case, carry on.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no I think I got a damaged cd from BTS.. everytime I play a PBEM half my guys die real fast.. its uncanny.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>mensch wrote:

everytime I play a PBEM half my guys die real fast.. its uncanny.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I seem to have a disc from the same batch as yours. I started a thread here to complain about a week ago, which was instantly locked by Madmatt and then, as we are all aware, he wiped the server just to make sure there was no trace of my revelation. Talk about a cover-up...

True, I think Germanboy got the damaged cd where tanks blow up real fast!!! thank god I don't have that problem. Although I have tried repeatedly mailing steve on this matter but all I got was some letter in the mail from his lawyer stating if I continue emailing him calling him at home and writing letters actions will be taken!! I hope those actions is sending me a non-damaged CD!! he seems awfuly nice getting his lawyer on the job to fix the problem.