Chicago CMers: 28 Oct 7pm Meeting!

RAM, the micro-brewery?

Will they allow such low-brows as CM'ers there? There is one near Northbrook, where I work, and it doesn't seem like a bad place.

After all, they serve BEER. MMMMMMMMMMMMM.....BEER.

Although their attempt at an IPA is kinda piss weak.

CHICKS!

I am there! How are we going to mark our rally point?

Um.. I have no idea how we'll recognize each other.. I've met Rune before, so if he shows up I'll probably recognize him, lest he's gone and dyed his hair purple. I'll be the handsome twenty-something man with the shaven noggin, looking frightened to meet a bunch of middle aged men he's never met before in a bar. I'm fact, I'll probably be piss drunk when you all get there. :D

Edited because Hooked on Phonics certainly didn't work for me!

[ 10-16-2001: Message edited by: fytinghellfish ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by easy-v:

RAM, the micro-brewery?

Will they allow such low-brows as CM'ers there? There is one near Northbrook, where I work, and it doesn't seem like a bad place.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes.. that RAM. I've never been there before, but someone mentioned it and it sounds as good a place to meet as anywhere.

Also, if anyone's coming from the city via the train, I can pick you up at Arlington Heights/Arlington Park stations (and, yes, I suppose I can drop you back off too). I'm not sure of the train schedules, though.

Well, you ignored me about the 28th, as I am doing an assessment on a National Candidate for Referee [soccer]. So, I won't be sure if I can make it, depends on what time the game ends and what time the assessment is.

Assuming I can make it, I will be wearing a hockey jersey and a USS Enterprise baseball cap.

Rune

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rune:

Well, you ignored me about the 28th, as I am doing an assessment on a National Candidate for Referee [soccer]. So, I won't be sure if I can make it, depends on what time the game ends and what time the assessment is.

Assuming I can make it, I will be wearing a hockey jersey and a USS Enterprise baseball cap.

Rune<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eeekk.. I didn't see any mention that the 28th would be bad for you. I apologize. I hope you can make it.

I'm still going. The exact address of the place is 1901 McConnor Parkway in Schaumburg. Coming from the city, take I-90, exit South on 53/355. Exit anywhere on your right. You should be able to see RAM from the highway.

I've never actually been there myself, but I had my sister to a recon of it last week and now have the menu right in front of me, if anyone is interested.