I Saw a Beast Rise Up Out of the Sea, and Upon His Heads the Name of Peng Challenge

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

The poster Simon Fox, hereafter referred to as 'Simon Fox'

I say, we make the Ozzie bastard a Knight.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Darn tootin!!! (I've always wanted to say that.)

Anyone calling the 12th SS a bunch of sissies is OK in my book. Besides, he is obviously smarter than Mace. On the other hand, so are the coffee stains on my keyboard. But I do believe it will serve the bastard right and also shut him up. A cause as worthwhile as anything.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Simon Fox presumably not related to Edward Fox or his daughter Emilia and therefore not worthy of further consideration wrote:

Rather than constraining Aitken's viscious demeanour he has taken upon himself to form a knightly order, the Missionaries of the Sacred and Inviolable Combat, riding forth at every opportunity to "do battle" with the "demented", the "questioners" and the "disbelievers". As with all religous fanatics, his interpretation of the "holy word" has it's own idiosyncratic bent, any deviation bringing a viscious assault; bereft of reason and without concern for the reputation of the victim.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right, you're on the list. Once I've strung up Britney Spears by her school tie then it's your turn (bet she never really wore a tie at school). Yes, and if you think carefully about it, that means you're under Ms Spears. Lucky you.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Stretch Mark wrote:

I submit that anyone who can be driven from a board by Aitken could be driven from a naked, nubile, mildly drunk co-ed in a dripping wet t-shirt and tight unbuttoned cut-offs, by a rabbit. I further submit that the board profits more from this analogy than Mr. Aitken, that it was deliberate, willful, and malicious, and that it would not surprise me to see him sign off forever, after being thus singularly abused.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You would have been somewhere between Tony Blair and Nigella Lawson, but you move up ten places due to some blatant errors in the logic of your definition of 'naked'. Then you move down 98 places due to the nice mental imagery. Get some more experience though, I haven't done it very often but I can assure you that they're only naked after you take off the wet t-shirt and tight cut-offs (thus named because you can't get them off without a pair of scissors).

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>CMplayer wrote:

excuse me,

what does ssn[/b mean, i heard

it all the time. What is it?

thanks,

-r

[ 07-27-2001: Message edited by: CMplayer ]

[ 07-27-2001: Message edited by: CMplayer ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This man needs help. Allow me:

If you're on a Mac, press Command-Q.

If you're on a PC, I can't remember what the key combination is, so a brick through the monitor will do.

Now get up, go outside, find someone relatively pleasant-looking (the opposite sex is good) who doesn't seem to be in any rush, and engage them in polite conversation. Alternatively, go and climb a mountain (do they have mountains in your part of the world?). This experience can be enhanced if you find a steep bit and take a running jump from the edge.

Failing that, if you must know, SSN = Scum-Sucking Newbie. This is a mildly derogatory term aimed at anyone who has been a regular participant in the Peng Challenge Thread for less that 15 months.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Geier:

Besides, he is obviously smarter than Mace. On the other hand, so are the coffee stains on my keyboard. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gosh Deer, you sure have some intelligent coffee stains in Sweden, land of ..err.. Abba and Saab and no doubt other words with 4 letters in them.

btw On my other hand I have 4 fingers and a thumb.

Now excuse me, I have to finish my maths homework:

1 + 1 = ? ...err... ...umm... ...duh...

can your coffee stains help?!

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

Failing that, if you must know, SSN = Scum-Sucking Newbie.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how rude. :( i thought the proper

pedigree was 'Stupid Sniveling'.

who wants to see my war face? when i was

in the armmy we learn to hide in a swamp

and wait for Russians. if they come close

we do like this---> :mad: and throw

grenades at them. well actually that was

only a outdoor paintbal game. they put

me on a very important ambush by myself

but the enemy didnt come. i waited a

long time but they were all at some

ski hotel bar. :confused:

Alternatively, go and climb a mountain (do they have mountains in your part of the world?).

yes! yes i know a mountain smile.gif we call

it 'fjäll'. That is the same word for the

scales of a fish. Do they have fish there

in Scotland?

you are my best peng friend Mr. Aiken.

i am so glad you support me over the

years. all the pengers must know what

a nice scotch you are. i would give you

a bear hug but i have to be careful of

my tough reputation. god bless and

may your lips never tuch liquer.

-re

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

I can assure you that they're only naked after you take off the wet t-shirt and tight cut-offs (thus named because you can't get them off without a pair of scissors).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is exactly the kind of vicious abuse that drives grown men to give up on CM and run away. It is also reveals a reservoir of ignorance massive enough to cause a stupidity shortage in Texas, and worse, an ignorance of Things That Matter, i.e., drinking and women.

I went to great pains to explain the difference between potentially naked, and kinetically naked. The short version, for your unscientific mind (I don't feel right calling you a lay person), is that all pretty girls are naked under their clothes. Thus, they are potentially naked.

You do not remove the articles in question with scissors. You remove them with a bit of dinner, vodka-based fruit drinks, and flattery. At that time, the delicious young thing becomes kinetically naked, and do not expect to read details of said kinesis here, ya friggin perv.

I hope this spares some young thing the terror of being confronted by a scissors-wielding scot in the future, you persecutor of artists, you grog Philistine.

--------

Has anyone else noticed that this latest SSN affliction is a sort of euro-Hiram? Remains to be seen if he has the quirky edge under the veneer... doubt it. Useless wank.

[ 07-27-2001: Message edited by: Mark IV ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lindan:

*ahem* THREE is the number you shall count...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My coffeestains: Not two, unless you immediately and without delay proceed to three. Three...

They aren't all that bright but they are still cleverer (HA! you can't stop from writing that Agua) than Mace.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

posted by the tainted judge:

Whats sad about the whole thing is that I don't know why Priest hates us so much. I played the guy in a CPX battle and invited him to the pool long, long ago.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lord Shaw, I believe we might be looking at a case of judicial misconduct here. It would explain Seanachai's rather light sentence. At the very least, looking into it would up your billable hours.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

posted by some Swede who couldn't get on the boat:

1. Anything flown by a Jasta 5 pilot (Mai preferably, Konnecke or Rumey are alright) or

2. A Pfalz DIIIa or DXII or

3. A Spad VII or XIII

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right, shouldn't be too much of a problem at this airshow. And now I'm out of here! Mwuhahahaha!

[ 07-27-2001: Message edited by: Lars ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

I say, we make the Ozzie bastard a Knight.

Serve the stand-offish swine right, I say<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now, as you know, I am always against going against the rules (unless it serves my purposes {or perhaps goes against someone else's purposes}), but in this case seanachai seems to have a point somewhere other than the top of his head. Fit the punishment to the crime... Knight him!