The Bloody Peng Loonies are Slowing Down the Server Again Challenge Thread

Standing Orders, Peng's Poolers (With a plea for forgiveness from Major Rogers)

- Don't forget the doughnuts

- Keep your Lorak loathed, Inner Croda scoured, Berli smoking in the eternal fire, and be ready to taunt at a minutes warning

- When you're challenging a 'Pooler, always carefully choose a specific target, and challenge him with a challenge that will singe the hair on Wildman's ass, and above all SOUND OFF LIKE YOU GOT A PAIR!

- Lie about what you see and what you do. You can tell the truth to the rest of the board all you please when you call jd a Gamey Bastage Bitch, but always lie to a 'Pooler.

- Don't never take a Mensch if you don't have to.

- When we're on the march, we march single file, far apart so improperly modeled Machinegun Grazing Fire can't go through two men.

- If we strike swamps or soft ground, step on the squires so you don't get your boots wet.

- When we fight, use SMGs in the dark to give Speedy the least possible chance at us.

- When we camp, half party while the other half DOES A SEARCH.

- If we see a Scum Sucking Newbie Git, we keep 'em in the wading pool till we have time to examine them, then we cook'em up with a nice garlic sauce and hot peppers.

- Don't ever run with a Machinegun.

- No matter whether you attack on a large map or small, always keep a scout 20 yards from each flank, so you can be called a gamey Meeksian edge-hugging manoooverist.

- No Pooftas

- Don't sit down to eat without posting insults.

- Don't sleep on your stomach, that’s when Bauhaus likes to attack.

- Don't cross a river by a regular Ford, always use a Gamey Recon Jeep.

- If SteveTheMouse trailing you, make a circle, come back on your own tracks and club him with your Panzerfaust.

- Don't stand up when the OGSF coming against you. Kneel down, lie down, hide behind a Quercus stuka.

- Let the sheep come till he's almost close enough to touch. Then let him have it and jump out and finish him up with your Mace.

Standing Orders, Roger's Rangers

[ 04-27-2001: Message edited by: Marlow ]

Wow three locked threads on the first page. Madmatt must be feeling testy today. And that Chubby Phan has started a second thread, when Madmatt said just one. Ohhhh, I'm telling! Is is too early for a Hi Mom?

Hi, Mom! (And I'd put one in the third new Peng thread, too, but who the feck's the scum-sucking newbie that started that one up? It's bad enough that Lawyer did one, but at least he's consiglieri.)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marlow:

Standing Orders, Roger's Rangers

[/QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't believe you said 'roger' without admonishing Bauhaus. You don't suppose his great-great-etc-grandpa was in that outfit?

Agua Perdido

PBEM Report

Elvis's Canadians are getting whacked at their every move towards my darkness-cloaked bridge.

I have returned Meeks's file, and claim a moral victory.

I am throwing 25lb shells at Leeo's Sturmkompanie (I'm sure it's a Sturmkompanie) and trying to kill his marksmen (I'm sure they're marksmen) with my Sexton.

I attacked Ellros where he least expected to be attacked in our rainy infantry scenario. He is now desperately trying to prevent me rolling up his forces from the flank.

By bumping this thread, I am the one who has increased the chances of this thread becoming the next Peng Thread.

Therefore, if this is the next Peng Thread, I am this thread's father, and this thread is my ugly, wretched, unintelligent - but beloved - child.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

I hate it when more than one Peng Thread starts, I have to spread myself around!

Mace<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And thoses sheepses gets lonely quick without you, don'ts they? And what are doing awake at this hour, anyway?