Roll call -- check in here.

MrSpkr

I am in DC, and I am ok. Outside, it is pretty crazy right now. Mobs heading towards the metro (which might be closed, from what I have heard) and worse traffic than a snowy rush hour. All offices downtown have closed (since the Feds closed shop @ 10 AM).

WWB

I am in DC, and I am ok. Outside, it is pretty crazy right now. Mobs heading towards the metro (which might be closed, from what I have heard) and worse traffic than a snowy rush hour. All offices downtown have closed (since the Feds closed shop @ 10 AM).

WWB

I am just sick and in a state of shock and disbelief but there is nothing going on in West Michigan so I am OK.

Sure hope nobody has family or friends affected by this.

I have to take too many medicines right now so I don't think I can donate blood but anyone who can should do so since the need is likely to be massive.

Poor people...this is terrible.

BDH

I am just sick and in a state of shock and disbelief but there is nothing going on in West Michigan so I am OK.

Sure hope nobody has family or friends affected by this.

I have to take too many medicines right now so I don't think I can donate blood but anyone who can should do so since the need is likely to be massive.

Poor people...this is terrible.

BDH

I'm just fine.

I live in Queens, NYC, but was driving east to work and didn't see any of it. I had the radio on when the News Alert came on, and they were interviewing an eye witness who saw the 1st collision, and was still looking up and saw the 2nd one and started screaming.

Crazy. At least my brother & friends that work in Manhattan are OK, as far as I know.

I'm just fine.

I live in Queens, NYC, but was driving east to work and didn't see any of it. I had the radio on when the News Alert came on, and they were interviewing an eye witness who saw the 1st collision, and was still looking up and saw the 2nd one and started screaming.

Crazy. At least my brother & friends that work in Manhattan are OK, as far as I know.