Madmatt, you're in my prayers

Hardly anything to concern yourself with, add few loud mouth kafirs backed by their chosonites media bosses and you get constant whining about racial profiling and racist police force. Just saw a bit of news conference, the outrage was for police shooting 15 kafirs but the chief said that 10 of em fired of pointed guns at po's.

At least that police force did better then the Seattle PD during fat tuesday riots. There police just stood and watched as gangs of kafirs assaulted whitey men and women. Well, better for them to stay back then to be called racists and accused of racial profiling righ? So, a whitey died due to his injuries number of other whiteys went to hospitals and so on. What was funny was the aftermath, how the media tried to assure that there was nothing 'racial' about it, even though they showed clips of kafirs roaming at free attacking whitey men and women, local politicians got on the horn and said that this is not a hate crime incident, even though kafirs were heard screaming get whitey and so called 'racial slurs' so on. I bet Zafford would like that much better for his police to behave, cause he loves to turn around, bend over and take it like a good boy cause he's such a guilty white pussy.

And to think that this thread started with very noble intentions. :rolleyes:

I do hope that it's cooling off in your surrounding neighborhoods now, Matt. And be watchful. Though I doubt that there's anyone here more qualified than you at taking care of oneself. ;)

[ 04-13-2001: Message edited by: Spook ]

And to think that this thread started with very noble intentions. :rolleyes:

I do hope that it's cooling off in your surrounding neighborhoods now, Matt. And be watchful. Though I doubt that there's anyone here more qualified than you at taking care of oneself. ;)

[ 04-13-2001: Message edited by: Spook ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> blahblahblahblahkafirblahblahwhiteyblahblahblahbeatblahblahblah???blahblah <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> :rolleyes:

Um, yeah.It's good to know that ignorance hasn't gone extinct. I used to think I was a moron for not knowing the muzzle velocites of any of the weapons modeled in CMBO. Thank you Veca for making GW look bright.

Seriously though. Every once in a while we get some uneducated, ignorant punk around here. But it goes a long way to remind me how lucky we are overall. Most boards are dominated by idiots. If you ever want a good laugh check out the conversation on the Gangsters2 board. It really makes me appreciate the high moral and intellectual capacity of most of the members of this board.

Stephen

"Edited for coherence"

[ 04-13-2001: Message edited by: Fuse ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> blahblahblahblahkafirblahblahwhiteyblahblahblahbeatblahblahblah???blahblah <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> :rolleyes:

Um, yeah.It's good to know that ignorance hasn't gone extinct. I used to think I was a moron for not knowing the muzzle velocites of any of the weapons modeled in CMBO. Thank you Veca for making GW look bright.

Seriously though. Every once in a while we get some uneducated, ignorant punk around here. But it goes a long way to remind me how lucky we are overall. Most boards are dominated by idiots. If you ever want a good laugh check out the conversation on the Gangsters2 board. It really makes me appreciate the high moral and intellectual capacity of most of the members of this board.

Stephen

"Edited for coherence"

[ 04-13-2001: Message edited by: Fuse ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Veca:

HOw ridiculous, having to turn cookies on just to post something here and then turn them off so other sites don't put their garbage in my folder.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Feel free to not post here. Regardless of the politics behind what is going on in Cincinnati, it's Matt's hometown and his friends and family have to deal with it.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Veca:

HOw ridiculous, having to turn cookies on just to post something here and then turn them off so other sites don't put their garbage in my folder.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Feel free to not post here. Regardless of the politics behind what is going on in Cincinnati, it's Matt's hometown and his friends and family have to deal with it.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gyrene:

I bet Veca can't wait for someone to come up with a concentration camp mod for CM, so he can enjoy it with his brown shirt on.

Gyrene<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah. If you ever manage to convince yourself for one tiny optimistic moment that the human spirit is triumphing and that racism is fading away, someone like Veca will remind you that it is not.

When I lived in South Africa, the folks there used the word "kaffir" the way American racists say "nigger." Its a very ugly word either way, and I wish I didn't have to read it on this board.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gyrene:

I bet Veca can't wait for someone to come up with a concentration camp mod for CM, so he can enjoy it with his brown shirt on.

Gyrene<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah. If you ever manage to convince yourself for one tiny optimistic moment that the human spirit is triumphing and that racism is fading away, someone like Veca will remind you that it is not.

When I lived in South Africa, the folks there used the word "kaffir" the way American racists say "nigger." Its a very ugly word either way, and I wish I didn't have to read it on this board.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by von Lucke:

At least something useful has come out of this: I've finally gotten a chance to use the "Add to Your Ignore List" function! Thanks Veca! (ya ignorant git!)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aman to that.

At least something useful has come out of this: I've finally gotten a chance to use the "Add to Your Ignore List" function! Thanks Veca! (ya ignorant git!)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aman to that.

Hey, yeah. I never even noticed it before, but thanks for pointing it out.

Madmatt, best of luck surviving the riots. Hope everything goes well for you.

Hey, yeah. I never even noticed it before, but thanks for pointing it out.

Madmatt, best of luck surviving the riots. Hope everything goes well for you.

Unfortunately the 'Add to ignore list' button does absolutely nothing the way the board is currently set up. Its purpose is so that you can block private messages, but since this board doesn't allow private messages anyway, the button does nothing.

Anyway: Keep safe MadMatt the community needs you!

Veca, I will not sit back and let you taint this board with racists and uncalled for comments, either about fellow members here or communities of people.

In the past we issued warnings to members that abused the privlidge to post but I think I will just give you the benefit of the doubt and figure that you wouldn't stop even with a warning.

Congratualtions Veca, you have now entered the hallowed halls of others that came before you that were close and weak minded enough to think that they could post their rants here with impunity. That was and will always prove to be a false assumption.

You Veca, are now banned from this board. Your rights to post here are being revoked and your IP address logged and prohibited. If you post again your ISP will be contacted and we will seek all recourses available to us to combat spamming.

This thread itself has no more point and will be closed, the issues ongoing on my hometown are quite complex and have no place on this forum.

Madmatt

[ 04-13-2001: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

Unfortunately the 'Add to ignore list' button does absolutely nothing the way the board is currently set up. Its purpose is so that you can block private messages, but since this board doesn't allow private messages anyway, the button does nothing.

Anyway: Keep safe MadMatt the community needs you!

Veca, I will not sit back and let you taint this board with racists and uncalled for comments, either about fellow members here or communities of people.

In the past we issued warnings to members that abused the privlidge to post but I think I will just give you the benefit of the doubt and figure that you wouldn't stop even with a warning.

Congratualtions Veca, you have now entered the hallowed halls of others that came before you that were close and weak minded enough to think that they could post their rants here with impunity. That was and will always prove to be a false assumption.

You Veca, are now banned from this board. Your rights to post here are being revoked and your IP address logged and prohibited. If you post again your ISP will be contacted and we will seek all recourses available to us to combat spamming.

This thread itself has no more point and will be closed, the issues ongoing on my hometown are quite complex and have no place on this forum.

Madmatt

[ 04-13-2001: Message edited by: Madmatt ]