Madmatt, you're in my prayers

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Commissar:

Since this thread is going to be moved to the General forum anyway, what is it with these riots anyway? Any news? I heard they put on a curfew yesterday, 20 arrests already by 10:30!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh heck, its nothing a few Panther VG's and an SS Motorized Kompanie couldn't handle.

MrSpkr

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Commissar:

Since this thread is going to be moved to the General forum anyway, what is it with these riots anyway? Any news? I heard they put on a curfew yesterday, 20 arrests already by 10:30!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh heck, its nothing a few Panther VG's and an SS Motorized Kompanie couldn't handle.

MrSpkr

they put a curfew on for the whole f'in weekend it looks like. This city is so backwards in its decisions, i tell you. Never move here if your thinking of settling down in the midwest! We just spent 10 mil + on a stadium that can only be used 11 days a year for a football team thats worthless. In addition, i dont think ive seen another city w/ so much racial tension and such a racist police force. This place has been a powder keg waiting to blow for a long time. Lord, o Lord, get me out of this maze!

Zaff'

they put a curfew on for the whole f'in weekend it looks like. This city is so backwards in its decisions, i tell you. Never move here if your thinking of settling down in the midwest! We just spent 10 mil + on a stadium that can only be used 11 days a year for a football team thats worthless. In addition, i dont think ive seen another city w/ so much racial tension and such a racist police force. This place has been a powder keg waiting to blow for a long time. Lord, o Lord, get me out of this maze!

Zaff'

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Zaffod:

Zaff'<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why do you think your police force is racist?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Zaffod:

Zaff'<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why do you think your police force is racist?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, from what the news tell us, the SS couldn't be any worse then the Cincinnati police force :rolleyes:

I take all that sort of crap with a grain of salt though. After all, in the US if a known druggie is shot by the police while running away its racism. redface.gif

Right then, Ill shut up and wait for the all-powerful padlock.

[ 04-13-2001: Message edited by: The Commissar ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, from what the news tell us, the SS couldn't be any worse then the Cincinnati police force :rolleyes:

I take all that sort of crap with a grain of salt though. After all, in the US if a known druggie is shot by the police while running away its racism. redface.gif

Right then, Ill shut up and wait for the all-powerful padlock.

[ 04-13-2001: Message edited by: The Commissar ]

Hardly anything to concern yourself with, add few loud mouth kafirs backed by their chosonites media bosses and you get constant whining about racial profiling and racist police force. Just saw a bit of news conference, the outrage was for police shooting 15 kafirs but the chief said that 10 of em fired of pointed guns at po's.

At least that police force did better then the Seattle PD during fat tuesday riots. There police just stood and watched as gangs of kafirs assaulted whitey men and women. Well, better for them to stay back then to be called racists and accused of racial profiling righ? So, a whitey died due to his injuries number of other whiteys went to hospitals and so on. What was funny was the aftermath, how the media tried to assure that there was nothing 'racial' about it, even though they showed clips of kafirs roaming at free attacking whitey men and women, local politicians got on the horn and said that this is not a hate crime incident, even though kafirs were heard screaming get whitey and so called 'racial slurs' so on. I bet Zafford would like that much better for his police to behave, cause he loves to turn around, bend over and take it like a good boy cause he's such a guilty white pussy.