Grand Reopening at The Last Defense!!!

One great service of this site was the link to alt.booze.panzers... or Combat Mission "Hit"... I just re-read all nine pages. Also, Bullethead's classic commentary on "Losing Sherman's on Turn 4"... I had forgotten that one...

Sadly, the only drink in the house was Gordon's and tonic, but any port in a storm.

Good job, 109. Great site.

[ 09-01-2001: Message edited by: Mark IV ]

I'll add my thanks here too. It was good to re-read those old threads and see how far this game has progressed since the days when I first encountered it (almost 2.5 years ago :eek: ). Then I think about those who've been hanging around here like Aqualung outside a school even LONGER than that, and am really amazed by how quickly time passes when you're not paying attention.

DjB

I asked, and you answered! In just one day I recieved three new files to post, leaving me with no choice but to do another update! Michlos sent in a link to The Combat Mission Times, an online newspaper delivering the latest information from the front lines. Mark IV gave us three more pictures that will be appreciated by all Combat Mission players, and Richard Bodle has a new mod, Archer with Net Camo, for you to download.