VEHICLES THAT REALLY PISS US OFF!!!

Hi everyone again, well now that us realism fans have been pushed into the ground by CM2 having the Sturmtiger and the JS III I say that CM;BO should have the Sturmpanther (PANTHER II) or even better the MONSTER MAUS now wouldnt that be sweet the Monster Maus stop drooling everyone, but that would be one sweet tank barreling down on some Shermans :cool: :cool:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by niles:

Hi everyone again, well now that us realism fans have been pushed into the ground by CM2 having the Sturmtiger and the JS III I say that CM;BO should have the Sturmpanther (PANTHER II) or even better the MONSTER MAUS now wouldnt that be sweet the Monster Maus stop drooling everyone, but that would be one sweet tank barreling down on some Shermans :cool: :cool:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh no. Not again. :rolleyes:

I don't suppose you could be persuaded to just go off somewhere and die quietly, could you? No? [sigh] Anyone seen that aspirin bottle? :(

Michael

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Michael emrys:

Oh no. Not again. :rolleyes:

I don't suppose you could be persuaded to just go off somewhere and die quietly, could you? No? [sigh] Anyone seen that aspirin bottle? :(

Michael<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahem, excuse me mr. pinko commie but I have a right to my opinion

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Ahem, excuse me mr. pinko commie but I have a right to my opinion <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're absolutely right. But I don't want to read it unless it's grammatically correct and uses grown-up stuff like punctuation.

Besides, if you don't like those vehicles, don't USE them. Is it really that hard to understand?

or how about those guys in the 60's and 70's with those cars with chrome and silly flaming chickens on the hood. OH MY GAWD! Do they think they are top fuel or what?

And those skaters, who do they think they are Tony Hawk?

And all those guys who play Combat Mission just wishing they were that Rommel guy, like for sure!

Lay off, it is a fad. Personally I am a sports car buff and while i adore Ferrari, McClaren, etc, etc. I can appreciate a person who has put a lot of work into his car whether it be a 66 Ford Mustang or a 1999 Honda Civic Si.

Oh and before you all ask I drive an AWD Turbo-Charged 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse that has not one single sticker on it. And I do plan to change out about every piece of suspension and engine in the car to attain a higher level of performance. Although it will still have no stickers.

Everyday when we do something that we like (see examples above) there are people who judge you (unfairly), there are true diehards, and there is always a poser or two. But in defense of those sticker laden cars, if Big Time said you could have a free CM2 CD two months before it came out and you could help in the development of the game, but only if you put a BTS sticker on your PC or Mac wouldn't you do it?

As far as vehicles in the game goes, uhm who cares, as long as Steve and Charles have reasons to have or withold vehicles I will stick by their judgement. Really this is one of those wonderful subjects that accomplishes nothing. Instead you should be trying to make a point for a vehicle that should be included not harrassing BTS for including one you do not like!

[ 06-21-2001: Message edited by: Priest ]

Looks like I forgot to turn the sarcasm filter on again :rolleyes:

Its a joke. Relax. Yes, every single Grand Turismo wannabe bouncing around in their home made drop kits and their fat chrome exhaust tips are representing the leading edge of small engine performance and are exactly what the parts companies are dying to sponsor.

Gyrene

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Its a joke. Relax. Yes, every single Grand Turismo wannabe bouncing around in their home made drop kits and their fat chrome exhaust tips are representing the leading edge of small engine performance and are exactly what the parts companies are dying to sponsor.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bwahahah!

My favourites are the ones with their 1.2 Vauxhall Novas. They've got the chrome bog roll for the exhaust, they've used daddy's hacksaw to put vents in the bonnet, they've covered the insides of all the windows in black paint and saved up their lunch money for 9 months to buy a pair of cheap alloys.

Gotta love 'em. It's only when they stop having such bad acne that they realise what chimps they are. :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Priest:

And those skaters, who do they think they are Tony Hawk?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Actually, I do admire these kids for their seemingly unlimited frustration tolerance. I would not have the patience to try a trick two hundred times (ruining my ankles in the process) for the 201st time when it actually works (followed by 100 unsuccessful follow-up attempts.) Requires quite some ambition I would guess.