Modslut requesting fix (ambient sounds)

OK you Audio Geniuses..

someone custom build me new ambient sounds!!! I want some variety.. Heck, just rip off some other video game, or movie soundtrack..

I want this finsihed by the end of the weekend. Thank you very much, now get to work.

As you should know Foob I started a while back a Profane Pool Pack if it's the kind of novelty you're after.

Examples being:

French WAV: Dun't shoote wi were aboot to surrender!!

Commonwealth WAV: Arghhhhhhh! Not another Peng Thread...

BTW, you submitted all your suggestions and profanties a while back (we're being Hiramed, Hurry up Bauhaus is catching up...)

Well slap my arse and call my sally.. I didnt know what was going on..

Keep up the good work.. Link????????

But in other news, I want someone else to make a serious one... Use the Rainbow 6 CD or something... Now, stopr reading and get back to it.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by *Captain Foobar*:

Use the Rainbow 6 CD or something... Now, stopr reading and get back to it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm..how about the classic rainbow 6 wav "we've got bodies here", or perhaps "please dont leave me"?

No?

Perhaps "You're the best of the best"?

I think I have the best one for you, Foo, the classic "Arghhh...gurgle!" as another RB6 operative bites the dust! ;)

Mace

[ 06-23-2001: Message edited by: Mace ]

No! you guys are missing the point! I dont want to hear them say "tango down!" and ****e like that! I want the ambient sounds from it, or something like it, just for variety.

Do not bait me, Mace. You know what I am asking for...

OK you Audio Geniuses..

someone custom build me new ambient sounds!!! I want some variety.. Heck, just rip off some other video game, or movie soundtrack..

I want this finsihed by the end of the weekend. Thank you very much, now get to work.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Foobar, I would do it...the only problem is, the 9 or 10 ambient sounds makes a 100 MB download. I won't think about it before I find a free MP3pro tool to pack/unpack the files. This would reduce the files size below 10 MB, I think

Here's what I did (though I prolly shouldn't admit it, since it's most likely copyright infringement or something):

I took the ambient background sounds from Talonsoft's East Front and upgraded their quality with a sound mixer, and then copied them over into CM.

Always liked the distant sound of mortars, MG fire, and heavy artillery that played in the background during East Front games --- and best of all, no twittering birds!!!

PS: It is a big file, something like 90 megs or so...

Hey Von Lucke are you currently sending me a bunch of huge emails? I was under the impression that you weren't going to. If you are please disregard the rude reply I made about not accepting unsolicited emails with file attachments. I didn't realize it was you -- it might have helped if you had wrote something instead of just a blank email with a 1mb file attachment from an email address I've never heard of!

When I realized it might be you, I came here, but your email is not listed, so I am guessing it is you, but I'm still not gonna open those emails until I get a confirmation. As I said in my first reply, I've been burned before...

von Lucke... there are many like me who would be interested in hearing this...

There is a CM hotline server, do you have hotline? If not, I would like to see if I could get you to upload to my ftp server?

Thanks

BUMP!!!!

Read this Von Lackey... what kind of fool doesnt give his email address.. sheesh ;)

Get those wav files public, quick!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Foobar get a life... or not if you got one then everone here would have to get one to. ;)

[ 06-24-2001: Message edited by: Panzerman ]