. FAQ . How to take a Screenshot and More!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> ...head straight with all of the friggin new changes on the Forum. You go out of town for a few days, and the whole neighborhood goes to pot (Just kidding, BTS, great job! Just takes a while to get used to the new look). Speaking of new look, Gustav decided that it would be a great idea if he dressed up in... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A nurses outfit, so that he would look the part when he helped stop my ears from bleeding. Oh look whats this Planks got under the sheets....

Plank

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mannheim Tanker:

...and I'm screwing up the FAQ thread with my drunken ineptitude ;) What's more...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...riduculous is when one comes into the FAQ thread, posts a "FAQ post" and then clutters up the page with multiple garbage posts and then claims their drunk.

Anyway, where were we? Ah yes, Mannheim Tanker suddenly found himself utterly attracted to...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

...riduculous is when one comes into the FAQ thread, posts a "FAQ post" and then clutters up the page with multiple garbage posts and then claims their drunk.

Anyway, where were we? Ah yes, Mannheim Tanker suddenly found himself utterly attracted to...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...the hot blonde strutting across the room towards him. Marveling at himself for steering the thread in such a favorable direction, Tanker smiled at the blonde and she...

...the hot blonde strutting across the room towards him. Marveling at himself for steering the thread in such a favorable direction, Tanker smiled at the blonde and she...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

strutted towards him, thrust forth her hand and said, in her deep, booming voice, "Hi, my names Jimmy! I work on deisel engines!"

At that point, Mannheim noticed "her" Adam's apple. Stifling the urge to purge, he quickly ran to the closet and . . .

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mrspkr2:

strutted towards him, thrust forth her hand and said, in her deep, booming voice, "Hi, my names Jimmy! I work on deisel engines!"

At that point, Mannheim noticed "her" Adam's apple. Stifling the urge to purge, he quickly ran to the closet and . . .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

... opened the door only to notice that the entire YMCA band was there in their full uniforms sing their greatist hit known as ...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky9292:

... opened the door only to notice that the entire YMCA band was there in their full uniforms sing their greatist hit known as ...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Last Resort, one of the Eagles's better songs. Gustav wandered back into the FAQ, hung over and rubbing his eyes. "How come nobody told me the forum was back online, but with a different URL? I'll bet Mannheim FordPinto went and...

[ 04-09-2001: Message edited by: 109 Gustav ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

I'll bet Mannheim FordPinto went and...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...took a wrong turn like I did!

Mace placed his sunglasses on to not only look cool, but also to cut down the glare eminating from this new-look board!

Hey also noticed, for like the 1,000,000,000th time, the link to the picture of Kitty on the back of the Panther.

"Excuse me guys, gotta run! Something's come up" and he promptly ran off to take a very cold shower...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

...took a wrong turn like I did!

Mace placed his sunglasses on to not only look cool, but also to cut down the glare eminating from this new-look board!

Hey also noticed, for like the 1,000,000,000th time, the link to the picture of Kitty on the back of the Panther.

"Excuse me guys, gotta run! Something's come up" and he promptly ran off to take a very cold shower...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

abandoning all pretense of looking cool and simply trying to control his hormonal urges. Unfortunately, Mace's failure to pay his utilities in a timely manner had finally resulted in all of them being disconnected for nonpayment. Screaming in frustration, Mace sprinted for the nearest motel and threw himself into the ice machine on the fourth floor.

MrSpkr, fresh back from his trip to Password Oblivion smile.gif , watched Mace stagger out of the machine with some amusement. "Obviously, Mace should have . . ."

walked into the ice cream machine. After all, he was carrying his trusty M2 .50 cal machine gun, spare barrels, ammo, and...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...his e-tool. Perhaps the combination of his e-tool and the cowcatcher on his HMMV will enhance loaf pinching experience. Only his small, hairy...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phillies Phan:

...his e-tool. Perhaps the combination of his e-tool and the cowcatcher on his HMMV will enhance loaf pinching experience. Only his small, hairy...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...scrotum would scare away any potential she-males. For transvesites only like BIG hairy scrotums. Luckily Mace does have...

...Luckily Mace does have...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...a sense of decorum and good taste, and will hopefully change the subject away from *ahem* pouches before someone types something that we all (and me in particular) is going to regret.

"Look, up in the sky", yelled Mace while pointing, "Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's"...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phillies Phan:

...Pepto Bismal. The pink liquid was needed by all the faithful FAQ posters who were sick of the inuendos. Perhaps a long walk off a short...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sidewalk into oncoming traffic could startle people from their restful slumber. :eek:

Speaking of restful slumbers, Maximus was having trouble with his sleep patterns. It seems he kept dreaming he was standing on a pyramid in sort of sun god robes, with a thousand naked women chanting and throwing little pickles at him. "Why am I the only one who has this dream?" he wondered. Then he realized . . .

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

sidewalk into oncoming traffic could startle people from their restful slumber. :eek:

Speaking of restful slumbers, Maximus was having trouble with his sleep patterns. It seems he kept dreaming he was standing on a pyramid in sort of sun god robes, with a thousand naked women chanting and throwing little pickles at him. "Why am I the only one who has this dream?" he wondered. Then he realized . . .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...that Mace was posing as one of the women. "UGH! What an ugly looking woman that is!" No wonder no one else is having this dream. No one else could bare the thought of Mace as a woman. Only a person with as sick of mind that Maximus has could venture such a thought. However...

...that Mace was posing as one of the women. "UGH! What an ugly looking woman that is!" No wonder no one else is having this dream. No one else could bare the thought of Mace as a woman. Only a person with as sick of mind that Maximus has could venture such a thought. However...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...with a little more rouge and some mascara, he'd pass for a sweet little wench that I met once at Fort Leonard Wood. The one thing missing from this image was...

...with a little more rouge and some mascara, he'd pass for a sweet little wench that I met once at Fort Leonard Wood. The one thing missing from this image was...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that Mannheim's sweet little wench had much more hair on her knuckles than Mace does. Also, she weighed twice as much as Mace, even though she was only half as...

Also, she weighed twice as much as Mace, even though she was only half as...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...pretty!

But honestly, if you can't tell the difference between a naked Mace and 999 naked women, your parents just haven't done their job properly. have they?!

"Oh, Crikey!", exclaimed Mace when he noticed he was in his birthday suit, and with his hands strategically placed not to offend, he slunk off to...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DekeFentle:

the refrigerator to grab another bottle of Pabst Blue Ribbon (the true Aussie beverage of choice) and then off to the bed room for a little...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...sheep shagging. What's even more amazing is that when Mace closes the bedroom door, you don't hear sheep ba's, you hear....