==) FAQ (== How to take Screenshots and Stuff!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

Such a storm hadn't been seen in years. In fact, it was The Perfect Storm. the winds howled and the rain lashed at him while Mace...

[ 06-15-2001: Message edited by: Herr Oberst ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

snuffed out the last few sizzling hairs left on his body...

On the spur of the moment, Mace glanced over at the FAQ and saw that it was only 3 posts from the bottom of the page.

"Yes, sweet jesus, I can do something worthwhile for possibly the first time in my life!"

Just as he reached over and gave the FAQ a bump back to the top of the first page...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as he reached over and gave the FAQ a bump back to the top of the first page...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...he was enveloped in a shaft of golden light, a large hand pointed at him from the sky and a booming but somewhat peaceful voice said...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

...he was enveloped in a shaft of golden light, a large hand pointed at him from the sky and a booming but somewhat peaceful voice said...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

..."You bloody wanker, look what you just did, you let the FAQ drop to page3!!!! This has forced me to di..." .."BAAAAAA".. "I will be there in just a second dear, now where was I.. Oh yes Mace you have forced me to...."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Speedy:

..."Oh yes Mace you have forced me to...."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

..."deliver pestulance and disease upon all your uber-hamsters. Yea verily!

Upon all faqers Hamsters!

For forsooth, their eyeballs shall whither in the skulls, and the shooting of the rifle shall be for naught!

Their little paws shalleth dropeth offeth, and the steering of the tank, and the pusheth of the cannon firing mechanismeth and loading of the projectileth...all for naught!

further(eth), they shallt becometh liketh the....

[ 06-16-2001: Message edited by: Mace ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

further(eth), they shallt becometh liketh the....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...Maximuseth and getting tongue tied-eth whilest tryingeth to speaketh in Bible Talkish.

At this very momenteth, the wrathest of Godeth cameth down and swooshedeth awayeth of the Perfecteth Stormeth.

So aseth the prison boatish cameth to a calmer state-ish, Mace realizedeth that they wereth now in Down Undereth.

"Now then, whateth shalleth thou we do?" Mace asked. "I know!" said...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

...Maximuseth and getting tongue tied-eth whilest tryingeth to speaketh in Bible Talkish.

At this very momenteth, the wrathest of Godeth cameth down and swooshedeth awayeth of the Perfecteth Stormeth.

So aseth the prison boatish cameth to a calmer state-ish, Mace realizedeth that they wereth now in Down Undereth.

"Now then, whateth shalleth thou we do?" Mace asked. "I know!" said...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

said Maceth.

"All this silly talketh really haseth me tongue-tiedeth. I thereforeth proposeth that we-eth createth our own nativeth language. We can craft this language so that it makes sense."

Roight. Let's start off with some simple words.

First, we'll call everyone our "mate", man or woman it won't matter. And yes, that'll cover the sheep as well. More convenient that way.

Second, we need some other cool words that no-one else understands... like instead of "good" or "cool", we'll use "bonzer".

And we'll call our kids after some of the native animals. I'd much rather have to remember one name as opposed to a bunch. So we'll call them all "joeys".

Third, us being the scum of the earth an all, we need to look down on someone. How 'bout those blokes on that island over there. Yeah, we'll call them Kiwis, like the small fuzzy round fruit.

And...

said Maceth.

"All this silly talketh really haseth me tongue-tiedeth. I thereforeth proposeth that we-eth createth our own nativeth language. We can craft this language so that it makes sense."

Roight. Let's start off with some simple words.

First, we'll call everyone our "mate", man or woman it won't matter. And yes, that'll cover the sheep as well. More convenient that way.

Second, we need some other cool words that no-one else understands... like instead of "good" or "cool", we'll use "bonzer".

And we'll call our kids after some of the native animals. I'd much rather have to remember one name as opposed to a bunch. So we'll call them all "joeys".

Third, us being the scum of the earth an all, we need to look down on someone. How 'bout those blokes on that island over there. Yeah, we'll call them Kiwis, like the small fuzzy round fruit.

And...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

....Now for something completely different...