Jeep Mod....

Hi,

After reading a post today I noticed that only 1? has been made. Well I figured I'd try to do a mod here for the Jeep. Not that much done to it, just looks dirtier than the origional, no symbols or anything like that though. Muddied up the sides, front, and wheels. Hope you guys like it better than the origional. Heres a pic of it, anyone who would like to have it just ask smile.gif.

Fixed link, here it is (Phew!)

MuddyJeep.jpg

-Mo

[This message has been edited by MoJo (edited 01-26-2001).]

Originally posted by Mr. Clark:

Jinkies! I can't get any of the links to work...

Right click, select properties, highlight the URL, paste it in the Address window, and hit enter.

Angelfire will not let you link to their pics, cause then you don't have to read their advertising. But this is a way around it. Looks not too bad - needs dirt on the windshield though.

------------------

http://wargames.freehosting.net/cmbits.htm

Thanks for the compliments, didn't read them until later, just read the ones that said the link didnt work. I updated it and put some mud on the windshield and a little more touchups on the sides. Ill post the mod on the site if anyone would like it. Thanks again!

-Mo

------------------

"For every soldier that died at Dieppe, ten were saved on D-Day"

--Lord Louis Mountbatten

Thanks guys, didn't know if it was worthy enough to go to the Top CM sites but since you guys seem to like em I might just send em on over to them.(too bad CMHQ's server is down frown.gif ).

Well thanks again and hope to make another mod soon (theyre worthless yet usable smile.gif )!

-Mo