Death of Peng

Imagine if in the future there was a desperate need to cut back on useless usage of web postings, what would be the first economy that battlefront.com could institute which would make both huge savings in electrons yet detract not a single molecule of significance from the quality of life of all concerned?

Sorry, Peng, but your real worth has been discovered. You're bubble number 234596754 in the lemonade of netlife, and the futureworld thought police have decided your time is up!

Thanks for your thought-provoking post.

Are electrons a renewable resource? Are they endangered? Have the electron mines collapsed again? These are disturbing questions.

At least a hundred or so people, in the loosest sense of the term, feel that the Peng Challenge thread DOES add to the quality of their lives. While this may say more about them than about the thread, it is a time-honored Tradition like the noonday gun in Hong Kong, the changing of the Guard, and the missing man formation, all of which continue symbolically despite a lack of any real purpose or significance, and each of which contributes to the furniture of an otherwise barren existence, unlike this thread with a half-life of a few hours despite its obvious worth.

PS: That's not lemonade...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I admit i tried to read a Peng-Challange Thread once, but i didn't understand a single word...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Well the FIRST step is to admit that you have a problem ... opps, sorry, I mean that first you have to avoid posts by Pawbroon ... and Seanachai ... and ...

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by REVS:

Imagine if in the future there was a desperate need to cut back on useless usage of web postings, what would be the first economy that battlefront.com could institute which would make both huge savings in electrons yet detract not a single molecule of significance from the quality of life of all concerned?

Sorry, Peng, but your real worth has been discovered. You're bubble number 234596754 in the lemonade of netlife, and the futureworld thought police have decided your time is up!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Takes a deep breath and counts to ten*

*Remembers what Matt said about being nice*

*Takes another deep breath*

Did someone speak then?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by REVS:

Sorry, Peng, but your real worth has been discovered. You're bubble number 234596754 in the lemonade of netlife, and the futureworld thought police have decided your time is up!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh My--OH MY!!!!!!!! Your in trouble now....... :eek:

They [PENG] will be after blood...RUN!!!

Surely the Peng Thread (MBT)™ isn't even worth one of the many important posts on obtaining a perfect score against the AI or 'You're gamey and I'm not' threads. Cesspooligans should be rounded up and put into concentration camps (office cubicle mazes) to wander around blathering like the useless rats they are.

Save the Electron ! Save the Bandwidth ! Stamp out Freedom of Speech (because it really, really is very unpretty) !

Oh my... did I just waste my thoughts on this thread ?