Need end and start wav files for mod

This has been mentioned before, but I can't find it. What are the correct sound .wav files to replace to insert new sounds for the start and end of CM?

I have some Terminator 2 sound bites that I want to use to replace the martial music and explosions. If it works, I'll make it available to you guys.

Thanks,

Jake

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Do a search! Like. halfway down the page I mean...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just saw it. But my question involves the start up files too.

Now go stick your head where the sun don't shine, PL. Thank you.

Jake

00005010 = Opening video music

00000170 = Drumbeat

00000171 = Quit game explosion

now if you are really a lawyer, why didnt ya read the whole subsection and click the part about the list of wavs in the faq? :P

...let me guess: "i'll be back" is gonna be yr end wav? smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by russellmz:

now if you are really a lawyer, why didnt ya read the whole subsection and click the part about the list of wavs in the faq? :P

...let me guess: "i'll be back" is gonna be yr end wav? smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess I'm a negligent lawyer since I never even thought about using the FAQ, even though you keep them on the front page. Next time I'll check there first.

I have a bunch of good choices for the end clip and beginning clip. So I'll probably make a few different ones for variety.

Thanks for your help.

Jake

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lawyer:

Jake<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jake?!

JAKE?!!!!!!

You mean you have a name?!

Now listen to me Lawyer, you've been lied to.

You are not a real person.

You even prowl Capitol's grounds...

From now on you shall sign FAKE.

Drop dead now.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PawBroon:

Jake?!

JAKE?!!!!!!

You mean you have a name?!

Now listen to me Lawyer, you've been lied to.

You are not a real person.

You even prowl Capitol's grounds...

From now on you shall sign FAKE.

Drop dead now.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hereby revoke your Frenchy-ness. I declare you to be a Californian, which means you are a stateless person. You now have all the charm of Mark IV and hordes of other "new Americans", with none of their redeeming qualities.

You, Sir, are now offically a LOSER. And you can take that to the bank!

Jake

Ummmm... My mod making experiment doesn't work. When I replace the CM files with my voice .wav files, all I hear is a quick shriek, like maybe it is being played to fast to hear.

Any suggestions from anyone on what to do?

Thanks,

Jake

Lawyer ;

your CM wave must be 16 BIT - 44.1 Khz format ( different formats will not work ).

Cheers

Tom

P.S.: Check out my " End Game " replacement sound ( included in my Wavepack Vol. 1 )...IMHO the only serious " End Game " sound for CM. Why ? Just listen

:D

Ummmm... My mod making experiment doesn't work. When I replace the CM files with my voice .wav files, all I hear is a quick shriek, like maybe it is being played to fast to hear.

Thanks,

Jake<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When I replace the CM files with my voice .wav files, all I hear is a quick shriek...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe that's how you sound to other people? I know my voice sounds a bit strange when I hear it on a recording.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

Maybe that's how you sound to other people? I know my voice sounds a bit strange when I hear it on a recording.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em, Private. And give me one of those joints so I feel as good as you do.

We're talkin' Arnold's voice here, Soldier, not mine.

I guess I'm a negligent lawyer since I never even thought about using the FAQ, even though you keep them on the front page. Next time I'll check there first.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LIAR! cause in the next post you say:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

which was answered in the faq...im taking this to the bar! and after im all drunk, ill write an angry and blathering letter to the ABA...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by russellmz:

which was answered in the faq...im taking this to the bar! and after im all drunk, ill write an angry and blathering letter to the ABA...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're a tough guy, Russ. Holding a lawyer accountable can get you in real trouble. And you can't get out of it by just calling me a "Liar". Flattery isn't enough.

Nonetheless, I shall proceed to visit your FAQ and bump it up.

Now, leave the legal stuff up to us experts, ya amateur citizen know-it-all...