ACTUAL WARCRIMES

Ok guys ever seen a POW executed? The following is a link to my wargamer's propaganda page. http://www.geocities.com/cover_frc/

Clink the link at the top called "exclusive Footage" to see a short flash movie. The movie is composed from ACTUAL screenshots from a real game played by Darwin, in which a captured officer is shot. When Dar and I saw this we laughed long and loud, then I made him take some screen shots for my propaganda page. The 3 screen shots became the flash movie. Enjoy it, and be sure to browse the rest of the pages, especially the links to Darwin's sight, as he is the bomb on wheels!!

The page is best viewed with IE 5 and you must have a flash pluggin to see the movie.

This is not faked, An ACTUAL WARCRIME WEEEEEEE!!!!! talk about realistic!

------------------

"Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives."

Alan Sachs

[This message has been edited by Cover (edited 02-21-2001).]

Originally posted by Cover:

Ok guys ever seen a POW executed? The following is a link to my wargamer's propaganda page. http://www.geocities.com/cover_frc/

Clink the link at the top called "exclusive Footage" to see a short flash movie. The movie is composed from ACTUAL screenshots from a real game played by Darwin, in which a captured officer is shot. When Dar and I saw this we laughed long and loud, then I made him take some screen shots for my propaganda page. The 3 screen shots became the flash movie. Enjoy it, and be sure to browse the rest of the pages, especially the links to Darwin's sight, as he is the bomb on wheels!!

The page is best viewed with IE 5 and you must have a flash pluggin to see the movie.

This is not faked, An ACTUAL WARCRIME WEEEEEEE!!!!! talk about realistic!

Please excuse, but what is the joke here?

------------------

Keine Gefangenen!

Visit my Combat Mission Sound Mods site!

Scipiobase

Join the Blitzkrieg Wargaming Club

Sooooooooooorrrrry..... No joke.

The movie is made from 3 real screenshots from a CM game.. The German P.O.W. was shot by allied troops. I thought it was neat. If this happens often in your games, May be you are playing too often.........

Originally posted by Cover:

Sooooooooooorrrrry..... No joke.

The movie is made from 3 real screenshots from a CM game.. The German P.O.W. was shot by allied troops. I thought it was neat. If this happens often in your games, May be you are playing too often.........

Mh, the movie doesn't work...but my experience told me that it's not possible to target a prisoner.

------------------

Keine Gefangenen!

Visit my Combat Mission Sound Mods site!

Scipiobase

Join the Blitzkrieg Wargaming Club

Guest Space Thing

Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

Oh come on, everything's funny.

Oh really???

There are a LOT of things that are just plain sick and funny has NOTHING to do with them. EVER! Was something like the Holocaust funny to you?

scooleen, I agree with you.

Thank You Elija!

I'm sure some of you can't see the flash movie, so I posted the actual screenshots.

The sound and the blood are added after in flash. If I pissed anyone off with the warcrimes thing, sorry.....................

I found "this behavior" interesting, so I created something from it.... Even if it is twisted.. At least I did something with it.

"Elijah Meeks: Oh please, this is a cute quasi-feature of CM. Sometimes your POWs will "escape" in the middle of your troops and it looks like you're shooting prisoners. I think it adds flavor." ....Wow never knew that.... there was no escape I saw.. he never put his hands down.. just died...

To all the tired, teenage, pimple-popping, game junkies out there right now sitting with your legs spread, scratching gonad, who are too busy wishing you knew what a girl smelled like up close, to take the time to create something or appreciate another's efforts, LOOSEN UP... I was just playin around....

To those of you who can appreciate the effort, however weak on the creator's part, to bring humor to what amounts to a very serious game..... I say GOOD SHOW!!! Go right on seeing the funny stuff where you can... Life is too short.

To all those people out there making games and creating fan sites... I say..WAY To GO!!!

Keep right on creating and don't let the critics stop you. Most of them are still mad at thier fathers and need to let go of thier hate, and stretch out with thier feelings! (paraphrase: Ben Kenobi, 1977)

------------------

Alan Sachs

Originally posted by Space Thing:

Oh really???

There are a LOT of things that are just plain sick and funny has NOTHING to do with them. EVER! Was something like the Holocaust funny to you?

No the holocaust WAS NOT funny. I am a decendant of actual German and Austrian jews who escaped prior to the horrors that went on over there. 3/4 of my family that stayed behind was arrested and/or murdered, or held in camps til war's end.

The family names were Grouppe and Strong.

I don't find it funny at all. I was making a joke about the game's behavior. I would have replied with email to you Space Thing, but you have none listed..... go figure.

------------------

Alan Sachs

Oh really???

You're telling me you don't find it the least bit ironic that a modern society managed to blame all it's ills on minorities and the underprivileged even though, by definition, these people had the least power. Life sucks, Space Thing, there's suffering and ineqaulity all over, the good guys lose, evil goes unpunished and nobody cares. If you can't laugh at the absurdity of it, than you're not going to enjoy it. If you don't enjoy it than why the hell are you still here?

Oh really???

Kinda of ironic on a forum dedicated to playing games based on war. I guess war is fun, just not funny....

Cav

[This message has been edited by CavScout (edited 02-21-2001).]

How about this:

I lost my Grandfather in a KZ. He broke his neck when he felt drunken from the watching tower. tongue.gif

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

------------------

I turn around and admire my turds. Ah, so many of them!!! What a great man I must really be to be so full of ****!?!

Charles Bukowski

[This message has been edited by Phantom Rocker (edited 02-21-2001).]

Guest Madmatt

I find watching someone suffer and die to not be all that enjoyable personally and issues involving WarCrimes, real or simualted are always hotbeds on this forum.

For that reason I am locking this one up.

I have edited the above after finally getting the page to load and saw that it was different than I first thought, still off topic and inappropriate enough to warrent shutting this down now though.

Thank you.

Madmatt

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 02-21-2001).]