Foobar I take your Challenge public!

Let the record show that "Panzerman" has done three very foolish things.

1) He invoked the spirit of the Cesspool for his own heresies and babbling

2) He tried to change his name from ROB/1 to PANZERMAN !!!!!!!!!

3) He didnt send me a pbem file, when I was delayed. He simply panicked, ran in circles, and posted this stupid thread.

I would like anyone reading to rate his crimes in order of importance, telling us which one he most deserves to be executed for. Its important that we do this all legal-like.

#4) He spelled Peng wrong!! I dont find this too aggregious, as Peng is a worthless sod, whose name has been abused almost daily since its appreance, but its one more charge to add to the docket.

Yes Rommel33, he told me...

[ 04-29-2001: Message edited by: *Captain Foobar* ]

Guest Babra

On the first charge: Invoking the spirit of the cesspool. Now, in olden times this was a common charge usually resulting in a public burning after a brief show-trial. However, as everyone knows, you cannot invoke the spirit of the cesspool without a mormon wife or two. Hence, no prima facie case.

On the second charge: Guilty. However, since his spelling gives him away every time, no harm. And no harm, no foul. Time served.

On the third charge: Not proved. Let the jury selection begin...

The Jury of Jackals, having properly convened and tippled, Finds Foobar Guilty of Attempted CM Play. He doesn't send promised setups, he doesn't respond to setups sent to him, and he can't play worth a lick when he pushes innocent pixels around to their deaths.

Death to the Evil Captain Foobar!

The Law has spoken.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by *Captain Foobar*:

Let the record show that "Panzerman" has done three very foolish things.

1) He invoked the spirit of the Cesspool for his own heresies and babbling

2) He tried to change his name from ROB/1 to PANZERMAN !!!!!!!!!

3) He didnt send me a pbem file, when I was delayed. He simply panicked, ran in circles, and posted this stupid thread.

I would like anyone reading to rate his crimes in order of importance, telling us which one he most deserves to be executed for. Its important that we do this all legal-like.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What PBEM file? and who is Rob/1?

:D

[ 04-30-2001: Message edited by: Panzerman ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Manx:

Rob/1 -> Sherman -> Rob/1 (Again!) and now Panzerman !.

What's going on Mr. Disney??...Identity Crisis??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No just Foobar being the fool he is... :rolleyes: Mr.Disney? where is that from?

And for those of you who don't even know what the challenge is... Foobar and I had rune set up an evil scenario for a head to head battle I ll send that file a.s.a.p by the way

[ 04-30-2001: Message edited by: Panzerman ]

Our little match has taken a nasty turn, even before we begin...

You took our challenge public Rob! You asked Rune to make a scenario! And now you want me to track down Rune for you??? ROFLMAO

Originally sent to me by Rob/1:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>YOu know what forget it.Your useless you know nuthing you see nuthing and

you here nuthing. What ever I ll just make a QB... tomorrow. Over and out.

Rob<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

smile.gif