MAJOR MOD ANNOUNCEMENT!!: Pavement!!

I would just like to publicly thank JUJU because he took the time to cut down the mod into the 5 bmps and zip them and send them seperatly to me. Thanks so much. This is why this community as a whole is so wonderful. Thanks again, and JUJU you are a top notch guy!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I'll mail you the rooftiles if you want. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...thanks for coming through juju.

...the darker, irregular pattern does the trick for me. the other, "1201," i believe, looked rather sterile and underdeveloped after a closer look....

your pavement, however looks rather swell.

SS Peiper and others: I've sent it to Manx 2 days ago. I guess he's kinda busy. About a week ago I sent him a revised fire mod (much improved) and he hasn't put that one up yet either. Give him a little time, eh.

Think I should send 'em to Last Defense as well?

Hum, Manx don't reply to me for 3 days now, I suppose he is busy elsewhere...

And thx Juju for the email with the file...

So as usual, I've made an interim hosting on my little space :D !

Take your Juju's pavements at :

Pavement_Juju

Enjoy ! :cool:

PS : Juju, suppose you're OK ? Else tell me, and I'll remove the file...But as you wanted to get hosted :rolleyes:

Juju,

Very nice job.

I'll be adding a set of Rules to CMMOS to allow swapping of pavement independently of the building sets (some of which come with pavement mods and some which don't). So, I'd like to set up the "Juju Pavement" rule with a suffix of "_juju" (for all you CMMOS users who want to get a jump on the next release of CMMOS).

Again, very nice job.

Gordon

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gordon:

Juju,

...the building sets (some of which come with pavement mods and some which don't). <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, thanks Gordon. Much appreciated. But please tell me; which building set comes with pavement? Guess I must have missed that one.

Pascal: It's okay, man. Manx has just posted them, BTW.