MAGUA?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Magua:

Hi,

I am still working on the mod and its now about 95% complete. It would be great to have it in a usable condition by/around the 6th of June.

Manx, is it OK if I send you some screenshots?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks MAGUA! Your mods are a wonderful contribution to my enjoyment of CM. I'm looking forward to them. smile.gif

Magua, I'm anxiously waiting some more of your uniform mods. I thoroughly enjoyed your Tommies. I can't wait to get your US uniforms. I wish you'd do German ones as well. The common Heer uniforms desperately needs a good make-over.

The troops are sitting in their transports and are now quite sea sick and cramped. Held up by some kind of break down in communication?

The mods about 13-14 megs (in total) zipped into 4 individual parts. Hopefully it will not be long.....

Cheers

Thanks for the comments about the Tommies Maximus. The GI's will be the next infantry mod. There would appear to be quite a range in the colour of the US uniforms so I think there will probably be at least 2 '44 versions and perhaps two '45 versions. It would be great if we could mix the uniforms in each 3 man squad for a bit of extra variety.

Heer/SS after (I don't like to think how many uniform/colour combinations there could be for these though) and then para's for all sides. Thats the plan at the moment.....

Cheers

I'm really sorry for the delay guys, I hope in the end you will think the wait to have been worthwhile.

Sometimes I forget to consider the work load and other RW pressures already on the dedicated folks who run the CMBO websites for us and which host the mods. I will try to let you know news as soon as I can.

Cheers

[crawls out of hole I've been hiding in...]

Hey all,

Ok, so I fell off the planet for awhile. Been busy with RL, and the break has done me well. I played a few games this weekend to shake off the cobwebs, then returned to my old haunts to see what was going on. Got some cool new mods, and then I saw this thread getting buried.

So, BUMP.

Nice to be back. Looking forward to seeing this mod when its ready!

:cool:

Chris