What's your favorite CM site: style wise

I thought I would throw this topic out and see what happens (also might find some new sites). What I mean by style wise is how the site is presented. I am not talking about downloads and mods but overall presentation.

My favorites are (in no order):

Tom's Combat Mission Headquarters

www.combat-mission.com (boring title but got to

love the newspaper style for the index)

Combat Missions

Like I said this has nothing to do with amount of downloads or mods just how the site strikes my fancy. So let's hear what sites you like.

Eric

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Fieldmarshall:

Combat Missions has really changed alot since it was up in January<hr></blockquote>

Thanks Fieldmarshall, i'm glad you liked the site. Incidently - CM's was founded in Apr/May 2000

My favourite site? -- CMHQ

i know by no means have i been around as long as some of you here, but when i got CM this year, i DL just about all of my mods/scenarios/operations and read the most stuff at combat missions. second to that would have to be CMHQ. both are very efficent and informative websites. three cheers for both of you!

When it comes to download sites, I would definately choose Combat Missions. A work of beauty, not only for the graphics, but the content.

When information sites come into play though, I would tip the hat towards Der Kessel. Very nicely done. Looks good without the barrage of flashy graphics and effects some people mistake for good apperence.