About the Eurowarrior Jerk Of the Month award...

As you may be able to tell, I am the Real Eurowarrior, not some little jerk-off fake guy...If you do not believe me, email me you stupid sods... :D

BTW : The Eurowarrior Jerk Of the Month Award no longer applies to twats like you...It only applies to sad idiots like Maximus...

EW

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

drags up his old metal porch chair and cracks open a Guinness - noting the spelling on the label and laughing at silly 14 year old snots who try to act more important than they ever will be

Ringside seats! I always wanted ringside seats!

Pass the popcorn, Mannie.

MrSpkr

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Enoch:

Why not direct this guy over to the cesspool. Or would he defile it?!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That would be cruel and unusual punishment. Better to just watch him make an ass of himself here, in public. Its . . . more humane, so to speak.

MrSpkr

Why is it that all I can envision is one lone target (Mr EW) with about 20-30 different yellow targeting lines directed toward him, sort of the way an Anti Tank team attracks fire when they move out of cover?

Mr. EW are you an Anti Tank team in disguise because all I can see from you is dozen of yellow targeting lines heading toward your location?

how does that make you feel?

-tom w

[ 05-01-2001: Message edited by: aka_tom_w ]

I have beer for everyone! Guinness, The Beer That EuroWarrior Cannot Spell Correctly. Sorry Eurowarrior, but you're under the legal age.

Bog drops the case on the floor and hops into a Laz-E-Boy.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cos:

Mom must be out shopping right now.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nahh. Note the timing of his post and consider what time it is in England. Mom just hasn't quite got home from work yet (I hear the streetwalkers in London work gawdawful hours).

Pass a slice of pepperoni, huh?

MrSpkr

[ 05-01-2001: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Pass a slice of pepperoni, huh?

MrSpkr

[ 05-01-2001: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's your slice.