CM2 - Beta Test

you got to have a name like Fion or Foo-on.. or somefink.. get real upset at newbies for saying "I took the 8 Jagdtiger cuz I think they are cool" write up a 40 page rant on the board get banned by BTS for doing so for slamming other Grogs on why a 75mm Pak at 834m can't possibley penatrate a 80mm sloped armour at 34º !! and get your math right it was well known in 1944 the germans did use Tungsten durring 4:00AM till 13:00 on August 15th!!! so there..

no chance sorry... if you want you can follow me into the cess and we would gladly use you for a beta abuse tester :D

-----------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

"So if it is a coy of flamethowers lighting up everything in sight like a Mongolian barbecue chef gone postal, and your opponent is OK with it, PLAY ON!"

-The_Capt

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

Actually, Fionn's member number isn't that much less than mine.

[ 04-10-2001: Message edited by: 109 Gustav ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like me he was a victim of the original Jan?2000 server crash.

Dear comrades,

Actually I'm not new to this forum it only was the first time I felt the need to writte something. If beta testing is about mathematics you are right, I wouldn't be a big help.

But I think it isn't unusual to let a certain number of players test play balance, give ideas about the user interface and even about right German spelling and so on...

Well if it shouldn't be - c'est la vie. :rolleyes:

It isn't about numbers, it is about working as a team, making suggestions, testing the interface, units, play balance, scenarios and more.

The beta testers I work with are a great crew. Some new faces have been added and will add to the game greatly. Steve and Charles are great to work with...they listen and explain the cans and cannots.

People like Wild Bill, Moon, Sten, Bil, Fionn, Madmatt and lots of others helped make CM1 great. I am looking forward to working with them to make CM2 just as magical. I am also glad that I can call them friends along with calling them co-testers.

Rune

Rune,

You should just come out and say that beta testers are actualy a part of the BTS Illuminati. Ye ole BTS lodge 1939.

illuminati -- \il-.u:-m*-'na:t-e-\ n [it & NL; It, fr. NL, fr. L, pl. of illuminatus] pl cap 1: any of various groups claiming special enlightenment 2: persons who are or who claim to be unusually enlightened.

Beta Testers -- \be ta test ers\ [pl. of Beta tester] 1: any of various groups claiming special enlightenment 2: persons who are or who claim to be unusually enlightened.

Coincidence? I think not.

Lorak

Wait a minute, when I registered today on the forums I'm pretty sure I saw "Congratulations on being a lucky member, your are eligible to participate in CM2 beta test"

I thought; great, must be one of those supermarket 1,000,000 customer prize things. I was so excited that I lost my web page with the link to beta download. Can those in charge email me a link to the beta d/l site? Thanks

MOre Importantly, what's the estimate on CM2 availability date- december this year? next year, q1 02, q2 02?

Bah, I was selected for MOtor City Online beta test.