EXECUTE THEM!

This may sound silly/stupid/pointless..buut. Sometimes if I capture a squad or the remains of a platoon that has been causing me particular trouble I have my men do "target area" on the POW's positions to kill em. This is especially nifty when you have a flamethrower vehicle.

I'll also do this if I have POW's and I don't want to leave them behind or leave any soldiers with them.

If you want to learn how to kill POWs, just watch 'Band of Brothers'. The Allies were just as good as the Germans and started real early in the Normandy campaign. You will all have heard of the Malmedy massacre in the Ardennes and the horror on the Eastern Front but some still deny equal acts by US, Canadian and Brits. No 'war crimes' trials for the victors of course...

Reminds me of George Wanker Bush's declaration of 'war against terrorism' in the present time. His daddy and Ronny Raygun wrote the book on terrorism. 30,000 innocent Nicaraguans murdered by fascist Contra terrorists created and sponsored by the CIA. The Contra-drug scandal, the Iran-Contra Affair. The criminals pardoned by Daddy Bush. Such hypocrisy... tongue.giftongue.gif

What a piece of work your post is. You must work for Time or Newsweek, or maybe the english department at Yale ?

This is directed at "God", not the guy who shoots prisoners. As bad as they are, I don't believe anyone at Time has shot any prisoners...

[ 10-05-2001: Message edited by: Cartmaster ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by God:

Blah blah blah I hate Bush blah blah blah<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't this the kid who's sole purpose on this forum is to post topics much like this one whenever the opportunity presents itself? What was his name before he was banned and picked this one up...?

Listen, dewd, we don't care.