To the Panther Mods Guy

Hy,

I am no sure who did it, but the Panther mod that has the soft browns ( might be the late model) is just SUPERB !!!

Its a work of art I tell you.. As I keep saying to people who know me, if the software ( game engine) was as good as the mod's we are getting this would be the best game in existance.

Thanks to all the ArTests ))

eric

:D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Manx:

I 4th that!...what's more, it's the ONLY peice of software (game or otherwise) that has NEVER crashed on my system. Unlike many other higher profile, bigger budget games i could mention.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya know Manx, I have never appreciated that point. But you are right, I have never had a single crash. That is saying something in this day-and-age. Thanks for pointing that out.

I, too, believe the game engine deserves as much credit as any of the mods. After all, without such a superlative game engine, why would be people be motivated to put so much time into them? That was a backhanded compliment if I've ever seen one.

[ 08-30-2001: Message edited by: jgdpzr ]

Just ignore this guy. He has a constant axe to grind about designing scenarios and operations because the UI is not telepathic and doesn't include all of the minutia of ASL. He spams the board every few days with some other bitch and won't listen to anyone's suggestions.

So to sum up: PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLL!

Did you see the screenshot of the original ALPHA CM elsewhere on this board? How far we have come!

Between the hard work of BTS and the dedication of its player base producing all these great mods, CM is coming remarkably close to looking 'true-life'.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cauldron:

I am no sure who did it, but the Panther mod that has the soft browns ( might be the late model) is just SUPERB !!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You might be referring to Fernando Julio Carrera Buil's Mono colour-schemed Panther. I use his mods wherever I can.