How about camo pillbox mods...

Tiger did a nice foliage covered bunker. Probably can be found on CMHQ. If not check Manx's mod list to find where it is currently housed.

Mord

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by G0gmag0g:

Just going of my own topic here and not thats its important but what gives with the 'Junior Member' and ' Member' status of folk – I'm definately not a junior (except to my father). :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That would be 30 posts my big man.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by *Captain Foobar*:

Gog :

I am not quite comfortable seeing people with obscure biblical prophesy references as their names prowling around here. Stay clear of me. You freak me out....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Foob, relax. The user name could be from many sources:

It could be about Ezek 38:2.8 (evidently your funny bone), "Son of man, set your face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him"

OR a Highlander episode, the whole Connor MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod and swords and immortals thingy,

OR the Industrial Music group named GOGMAGOG.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

Foob, relax. The user name could be from many sources:

It could be about Ezek 38:2.8

OR a Highlander episode

OR the Industrial Music group named GOGMAGOG.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OR could also be "Might and Magic" games monsters, Gogs and Magogs. Some ridiculously colored fire throwing daemons that definitively need a mod. tongue.gif

Never tried to take them out with a 150mm FO or a PzVI however... :D

--

Cafard

I'd have to go with those stating the Germans had camoflaged bunkers. They spent a lot of time painting them to look like regular buildings and houses.

They did an incredible airfield that looked like a town, with the runways as streets and building fronts painted on the hangar doors.

When you don't have air superiority, everything's camoflaged. ;)