Ok, Joe Shaw, you were right...

Doug it happens to the best of us and "she" did it very well. The name was the thing that really bothered me. Without trying to be politically incorrect, how many women do you know who would use a name like that ... other than on an exotic dance marquee of course ... btw ... nice Super Bowl ring smile.gif

Joe

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Doug Williams:

(Scratching head) Super bowl ring?

Well, "she" turned out to be an ass, but "her" issue remains valid. However, I'm sure it will be resolved in due time.<hr></blockquote>

Doug Williams was the quarterback of the Washington Redskins when they won the Super Bowl, probably before your time smile.gif

And I agree, the issue is very valid but based on BTS responses to date it looks like they are working on it. And obviously I have full confidence that when CMBB comes out it will all be resolved. But DAMN BTS ... a whole DAY before you responded ... tsk, tsk, tsk ... what ARE we to do with you?

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>...which brings us to the issue of mods for Russian female soldiers in CMBB<hr></blockquote> Yep ... now THERE'S a WarChest for you. Lara Croft ... {pffffttttt}.

Joe

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Doug Williams was the quarterback of the Washington Redskins when they won the Super

Bowl, probably before your time <hr></blockquote>

Nah, I'm 35, I remember now. Never been a big fan of team sports though. I know it's the national religion here in the U.S., but not for me.

tongue.gif

"She" is back at it in the Tech Support forum.

wwb_99 has an interesting point in the Tech Support thread. Makes me wonder if it is Gunny Bunny posting under another name AGAIN! The posts have the same venomous, axe-to-grind with BTS feel that the ex-Rabbit's had.

[ 10-29-2001: Message edited by: sitzkrieg ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>From the bald, angry one himself: #1 Linda is actually Gunny Bunny who has been banned here REPEATEDLY and is being so...AGAIN.<hr></blockquote> Hah! You were saying Iskander? Your abject apology will be accepted either here or in the CessPool at your earliest convenience. I thought the thread title had a nice ring to it ... even it was obvious to everyone except YOU!

Joe

Just so you guys know we've suspected as much since 'her' very first post and we have been looking into it. We have had it confirmed now, through IP's and other means. Some people really do need to get out more.

Dan

[ 10-29-2001: Message edited by: KwazyDog ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by KwazyDog:

Just so you guys know we've suspected as much since 'her' very first post and we have been looking into it. We have had it confirmed now, through IP's and other means. Some people really do need to get out more.<hr></blockquote>

Aha, someone with a gripe looking for a bit of payback.

We'll if they happen to be reading this particular little post of mine, here's a personal message for her/him/it:

BTS IMHO is one of the best run and responsive Software Publishers I've ever had to deal with...not bad for a group of only 4 staff!

Sooo there! Neener Neener Neener... tongue.gif

Now onwards to Moscow or Berlin!

Mace

PS Re female soldiers in CMBB...if you do a search the answer was no!

This seems to be a classic case of an unloved youth with serious attention problems coupled with the fact that her daddy is a big meany, and only has a moral rating of -1. The incoming mortar fire pinned her down and she got her knickers in a twist...but not before she got up the courage to stomp off to her room! SO THERE!!! tongue.gif

Jake