Chicago Get together II

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by rune:

Look for me with a laptop and a hockey jersey with a baseball cap. <hr></blockquote>

He'll (not to be confused with Hell be the one that looks like Charles Laughton... and don't be surprized if he starts swinging from the rafters shouting "Sancuary!"

I can't understand it.

I've checked the letter box and still no mail from Lawyer.

I know, they're probably waiting for us to pick up electronically at the airport!

Stukes, grab ya bags! I'll meet you in the concourse and we'll go to bookings.

Mace

A mere 10 hours until the Chicago get together. Mace, you had better be on a plane already to get here. Stuka IS a plane, but he better have refueling stations ready.

For everyone else, Dick's last Resort at North Pier downtown Chicago at 6:30 PM today. Be there or be an obteuse triangle.

Special sneak preview...

Rune

Tonight, the Lawyer shall meet both Evil and Satan at the same time, so I imagine we will have much to discuss about our similar professional interests. Perhaps we shall have a contest to see who casts the longest shadow (as if any of us can). I'm sure I can get credit for Continuing Legal Education for the time I spend learning from them.

BTW, StukaMace, I put your tickets in the mail yesterday, so I'm sure they'll arrive in time. If you aren't there, I'll drink your beers for you. Don't bother thanking me, it's the least I can do. And I always do the least for you.

[ 12-08-2001: Message edited by: Lawyer ]</p>