got my brother to buy CM :)

After hearing "if its not available in stores how good can it realy be?" and after showing him on my computer it was: "what's that web site to order it from again?"

Another satisfied customer I fear coming your way smile.gif

Good for you. I'm sure BTS will appreciate the new customer.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

The Last Defense- Free hosting for your CM pictures!

Well done!

I just got my long lost friend, stationed in Florida, to purchase the game as well. Can't wait till he gets it... we used to have some fantastic battles as kids, now we can start the destruction again...

------------------

"Fear is for the enemy... Fear and Bullets."

"They didn't want to come... but I told em, by jeepers, it was an order."

Newbie to CM scene. Going to buy the game next week. Have read many posts and cannot wait to start playing the game. The only 3D wargame I've played is Muzzle Velocity which most people have not heard of, but it did receive awards by PC Gamer magazine. Love the game but wanted a newer, cleaner looking wargame (which has not been available till now). I usually do not spend $45 on any game, but given that this game is not in a store, not likely to drop in price soon, and has had many, many excellent reviews by prominent gaming magazines and sites I think that $45 is a small price to ask. Again, cannot wait to play this game.

Originally posted by Bhaal:

After hearing "if its not available in stores how good can it realy be?" and after showing him on my computer it was: "what's that web site to order it from again?"

Ha! My uncle uses the same line of thinking.

He says he's waiting for CM to come to stores. I said he'll be waiting till he's blue in the face. 'Cause it never gonna happen. He still doesn't believe me. I don't know how many times I've told him. I tell him to read the Battlefront.com Manifesto and it'll tell him why, but he won't because he's one stubborn son of a bitch. The thing is is that he's afraid of ordering ANYTHING on-line. He's afraid that they'll abuse his credit card number or somefink. I'm not gonna order for him. I can't baby his Internet fear. In fact he was afraid to DOWNLOAD anything. I mean sheez, when you go to a webpage, you're downloading something. He was so afraid of getting a virus. Which is funny, because he did get one a few months ago and it screwed up his system. But that was an email attachment or something. But this is coming from a family that hardly ever checks their email because they FORGET how to!

BTW, I see some of this behavior in some of the board members, so this is why I come down on some of you that way. So WAKE UP and get with the INFORMATION AGE! wink.giftongue.gif

------------------

For your dream car click here.

For a Close Encounter click here.

Hey look! I can see my house!

And for all you Hamster Lovers out there, check this out! Kitty, this one's for you!