Nuclear weapons in CM? (warning - large pics)

What could this be? On a very large map suddenly all small buildings (light and heavy ones) exploded. Two-storey buildings remained intact. Is it possible that this plane who was shot at by my flak gun dropped A-bomb? Any reasonable explanation?

2001-9-7-7-53-19-9050.jpg

2001-9-7-7-53-19-3930.jpg

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pascal DI FOLCO:

Lol !! Never seen that !!! :D:D

Ehhh, nice countryside, what terrain mods do you use ? smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's DD's subdued grass.

Any input from grogs what could this secret American weapon be?

;)

It was a battle against AI, but I couldn't reproduce these results. After this happened, I

loaded autosave file and wanted to see if it will happen again, but it didn't. I tried once more and it still didn't happen. I guess human being is allowed to see this Holy hand granade explosion only once... But there was no vicious, cruel rabbit smile.gif Or was it somewhere in the woods? :D

I still have the file if someone wants it, but I guess you won't have luck either.

Okay, so you saw it while you were playing but subsequent replays didnt result in the same thing? Hmm...You got that autosave still? If you do please send it to me. In a single player game each time you run the autosave it will resolve differently but there is usually some good info in there that can point to where a bug may be hiding.

Madmatt

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

Okay, so you saw it while you were playing but subsequent replays didnt result in the same thing? Hmm...You got that autosave still? If you do please send it to me. In a single player game each time you run the autosave it will resolve differently but there is usually some good info in there that can point to where a bug may be hiding.

Madmatt<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll send it to you ASAP when I come home. Great of you to take care about our whinings smile.gif